Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I never realized so many NTers are parents
laugh.gif

this, yall fools old
laugh.gif

I did it after my 4th sprout
I had to
Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
So I did what I needed to do.
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

I had to
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

This process is reversable right?

I've heard stories of dudes doing this and undoing it once they're settled and married.

I've heard stories of dudes doing this and undoing it once they're settled and married.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It can be reversed but they lay it on pretty thick that it's not really - there's no guarantee that it can be undone after things scar over.

It can be reversed but they lay it on pretty thick that it's not really - there's no guarantee that it can be undone after things scar over.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I had to

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

I had to

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

This thread reminds me of the story someone posted on CL a while back.

This dude got a vasectomy and never told anyone. Dated a chick for a while... used condoms and regular BC methods and everything (she didn't know he was snipped).

She cheated with another dude and claimed that he got her pregnant, threatened to take her to court etc....

Long story short he hit her with the B- please and left her in a state of emotional disarray.

This thread reminds me of the story someone posted on CL a while back.

This dude got a vasectomy and never told anyone. Dated a chick for a while... used condoms and regular BC methods and everything (she didn't know he was snipped).

She cheated with another dude and claimed that he got her pregnant, threatened to take her to court etc....

Long story short he hit her with the B- please and left her in a state of emotional disarray.

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Is it? I wanna know. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Doctor told me it was but with complications. I knew I wasn't going to reverse it so I didnt bother asking. He did recommend that if I was thinking of reversing, to look into sperm banks. 
If I would have done the sperm bank thing, I think I would have had another kid by now. Only bad thing is that they can only freeze it for 5 years max. 

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Is it? I wanna know. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Doctor told me it was but with complications. I knew I wasn't going to reverse it so I didnt bother asking. He did recommend that if I was thinking of reversing, to look into sperm banks. 
If I would have done the sperm bank thing, I think I would have had another kid by now. Only bad thing is that they can only freeze it for 5 years max. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

you both should've had them tie her tubes while they were in there.  I was trying to have them do that to my wife, but we had our kids at a Catholic hospital.  It was against hospital policy.
My wife keeps telling me I need to get one done. 
I'm a wimp.  I don't want any sharp objects around my weiner...

-J-

you both should've had them tie her tubes while they were in there.  I was trying to have them do that to my wife, but we had our kids at a Catholic hospital.  It was against hospital policy.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

Did you read what i said?  Thats why she cant get it done. lol

Back
Top Bottom