Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I hope you didn't get it just to avoid kids.

why else would he get it?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm still on the list. I went for the pre-op checks in July then they keep telling me I 'failed to attend' when I phoned and cancelled the day they sent me the date and I couldn't make it. Seem to have bumped me to the back of the waiting list.

What's really annoying is that they offered me a cancellation in December but I didn't take it because I had 2 important meetings that day. Both were cancelled due to extreme weather and I could have taken a few days off work with no repercussions because the weather was so bad.

Really regret that now.

Glad to hear yours feels okay - most guys I know haven't had anything more than a little discomfort. I'm just worried about how long I'll be off my bike -it's my primary mode of transport.

I'm still on the list. I went for the pre-op checks in July then they keep telling me I 'failed to attend' when I phoned and cancelled the day they sent me the date and I couldn't make it. Seem to have bumped me to the back of the waiting list.

What's really annoying is that they offered me a cancellation in December but I didn't take it because I had 2 important meetings that day. Both were cancelled due to extreme weather and I could have taken a few days off work with no repercussions because the weather was so bad.

Really regret that now.

Glad to hear yours feels okay - most guys I know haven't had anything more than a little discomfort. I'm just worried about how long I'll be off my bike -it's my primary mode of transport.

I wanted to get one so bad after my 3rd son was born but my wife thought I only wanted it to not get other women pregnant.
30t6p3b.gif

I wanted to get one so bad after my 3rd son was born but my wife thought I only wanted it to not get other women pregnant.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

27...Married with a girl a boy and another boy on the way.

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

Not sure a vasectomy is something I'd want as a freebie...

laugh.gif

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Damn...... I guess if you cheated on her before or got another chic pregnant before, it would be a valid reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But other than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Damn...... I guess if you cheated on her before or got another chic pregnant before, it would be a valid reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But other than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

laugh.gif

Definitely not
laugh.gif

Understandable though. Not sure if I'd ever get one though, guess I'd have to be in that position. Just the thought brings me discomfort
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Definitely not
laugh.gif

Understandable though. Not sure if I'd ever get one though, guess I'd have to be in that position. Just the thought brings me discomfort
embarassed.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But other than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah, none of that. She was just paranoid. 
Been separated for over 3 years now so I'm glad I didn't push through with it. Not saying I'm looking to spread my seeds randomly but what if I find a girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with and she asks for a child. I ain't going to a sperm bank to have her egg fertilized.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But other than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nah, none of that. She was just paranoid. 
Been separated for over 3 years now so I'm glad I didn't push through with it. Not saying I'm looking to spread my seeds randomly but what if I find a girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with and she asks for a child. I ain't going to a sperm bank to have her egg fertilized.
30t6p3b.gif

I got it done 6 years ago right after my second child was born.

My procedure was very complicated though. I had the surgery done twice. I was awake for the first one and feeling everything being done.

They couldn't finish the job because one "TUBE" a couple of veins wrapped around it. So I had to reschedule for a date 2 months later.

2 months later I was in the hospital going in like a full blown surgery. They had to knock me out to finish the job. Best $50 bucks Ive ever spent.

Having sex without a condom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything you want to compare it too.

I got it done 6 years ago right after my second child was born.

My procedure was very complicated though. I had the surgery done twice. I was awake for the first one and feeling everything being done.

They couldn't finish the job because one "TUBE" a couple of veins wrapped around it. So I had to reschedule for a date 2 months later.

2 months later I was in the hospital going in like a full blown surgery. They had to knock me out to finish the job. Best $50 bucks Ive ever spent.

Having sex without a condom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything you want to compare it too.

laugh.gif
Lol.......It wasnt really free like that.   He said it was some type of scholarship or grant they have at that particular hospital and said i didnt qualify because i made too much money last year, but he twisted the numbers in my favor.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I dont know how much it ususally costs tho.

laugh.gif
Lol.......It wasnt really free like that.   He said it was some type of scholarship or grant they have at that particular hospital and said i didnt qualify because i made too much money last year, but he twisted the numbers in my favor.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I dont know how much it ususally costs tho.

Back
Top Bottom