Has anyone ever been seduced by a woman? Like actually?

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

crank that soulja boy was #1 for like 7 weeks straight. and pretty much everyone around had recognized me as the king of that dance.

smh.gif
booooooooo

(i live in a very white area)

smh.gif
smh.gif
token booooooo

so i was doing my thing and this girl actually was diggin me cause of it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
residual token bush boooooo

this girl takes my keys and drives my car back to my dorm.

nerd.gif
alright....

anyway when that little switch that makes you remember things kicked back on, i was *#+*$%% her on my roommate's bed. by that point i wasn't gonna argue. handled business, passed out, kicked her out in the morning.

pimp.gif
alright...
that's a solid story

laugh.gif
youza fool

i was drunk as hell at some party last fall when crank that soulja boy was #1 for like 7 weeks straight. and pretty much everyone around had recognized me as the king of that dance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kavinsky

I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
) but one of my boys was. He was too drunk to go home so he crashed on the couch of his best friend's girl. When everyone left, his best friend's girl seduced him and they got it crackin
eek.gif

some best friend he is..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
) but one of my boys was. He was too drunk to go home so he crashed on the couch of his best friend's girl. When everyone left, his best friend's girl seduced him and they got it crackin
eek.gif

some best friend he is..
eyes.gif
Oh damn I didn't realize what it said til Dirty pointed it out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

smh.gif
Yea, she told me she was gonna do it and i didn't believe her.

I dumped her and she said "i'm gonna seduce you". I gave her the
grin.gif

She ended up doing it, and after some of the best sex i had in a couple months at that point in time, she was successful in getting back with me.

Then she dumped me.

A chick says she's gonna seduce you, smack the !**# out of her to make sure she definitely doesn't. Chicks who do !**# like that are only in it for their egos.

HAHAhaaaaaa

yes, I was seduced by this 35yo. took me to her house and every thing.

I was lightweight sprung after that.

I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
eek.gif

some best friend he is..
eyes.gif
If my gf seduced my best friend, I'd slap him if he didn't smash. I mean, he pretty much did me a favor in this case.

My boy was having a dorm party so I was bent and I was up dancin, jammin like %@%*
laugh.gif
. Shorty was sittin down, then gave me the eye and the "comehither" finger. So I went and sat on her lap. All of sudden she started kissin on a young stallion's neck. I didn't mind. Next thing you know shedragged me into my boy's room. Work was done. The next day she got her girl to ask my boy if I was trying to date her
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Seduced... not sure. But I've certainly had the %@+!* thrown at me.
smokin.gif
DF!!!

I definitely have too. I usually have to resist the urge because they're Super Jumpoffs.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
eek.gif

some best friend he is..
eyes.gif
If my gf seduced my best friend, I'd slap him if he didn't smash. I mean, he pretty much did me a favor in this case.

[Ricky Bobby]That's just dumb[/Ricky Bobby]

If your girl seduced your best friend, he should style on her, then proceed to tell you so you could do the right thing and leave her.

Can't believe i'm telling y'all this...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

A few months ago, a family friend was having a birthday party for her kids (age 6 and 8 ). The mother, who is 30, was single. I had no intentions of going(gonna be a bunch of kids and moms there) but the two kids are like family to me. I went just to drop off gifts and drive my mom home, but when we got there,almost all the people left, including my mother who hitched a ride with someone. It wasn't really awkward because there were a few other people there, andI was just spending time with the kids and opening presents with them.

About an hour later, everyone had already filtered out, and the mother started cleaning, so I decided to help. Clean paper plates and cups, toys, stuff likethat. She insists that I stop cleaning, so I said i'd go play with the kids, but she said not to disturb them and to sit down on the couch. While sitting,I just play with my phone, check my messages, check NFL scores, just random stuff to kill some time because I didn't want to leave right away. Next thing Iknow, she comes to the living room wearing boy shorts, a bright-red push up bra, and a sheer tank-top that might as well have been saran wrap. This woman hadtwo kids so she did gain a little weight, but I have to admit she was looking GOOD.

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking"I WANT MY MOMMY". Seriously the most awkwardest position i've ever been. I said "I think I should get going" but before I could finishmy sentence, she straddled on top of me and gave me the cliche "you're not going anywhere". While she's sucking on my neck, i'm sittingthere, staring at the wall, trying to weigh the pros and cons. I popped a woody (couldn't help it
grin.gif
) and she made here way down to my nether regions...and I said "NO"like six times everytime she got a handful of my jewels. That's when I thought "HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING RAPED".
laugh.gif

I just gave her the "No...I really can't" and jetted outta there. The risk outweighed the reward by miles so there was no way in hell Icould've gone through with it.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

laugh.gif
smh.gif

A few months ago, a family friend was having a birthday party for her kids (age 6 and 8 ). The mother, who is 30, was single. I had no intentions of going (gonna be a bunch of kids and moms there) but the two kids are like family to me. I went just to drop off gifts and drive my mom home, but when we got there, almost all the people left, including my mother who hitched a ride with someone. It wasn't really awkward because there were a few other people there, and I was just spending time with the kids and opening presents with them.

About an hour later, everyone had already filtered out, and the mother started cleaning, so I decided to help. Clean paper plates and cups, toys, stuff like that. She insists that I stop cleaning, so I said i'd go play with the kids, but she said not to disturb them and to sit down on the couch. While sitting, I just play with my phone, check my messages, check NFL scores, just random stuff to kill some time because I didn't want to leave right away. Next thing I know, she comes to the living room wearing boy shorts, a bright-red push up bra, and a sheer tank-top that might as well have been saran wrap. This woman had two kids so she did gain a little weight, but I have to admit she was looking GOOD.

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking "I WANT MY MOMMY". Seriously the most awkwardest position i've ever been. I said "I think I should get going" but before I could finish my sentence, she straddled on top of me and gave me the cliche "you're not going anywhere". While she's sucking on my neck, i'm sitting there, staring at the wall, trying to weigh the pros and cons. I popped a woody (couldn't help it
grin.gif
) and she made here way down to my nether regions...and I said "NO" like six times everytime she got a handful of my jewels. That's when I thought "HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING RAPED".
laugh.gif

I just gave her the "No...I really can't" and jetted outta there. The risk outweighed the reward by miles so there was no way in hell I could've gone through with it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ saying "No" repeatedly.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by sn00pee

I've yet to ( L
smh.gif
eek.gif

some best friend he is..
eyes.gif

[Ricky Bobby]That's just dumb[/Ricky Bobby]

If your girl seduced your best friend, he should style on her, then proceed to tell you so you could do the right thing and leave her.
No. You thinkin' small time kiddo. My friend smashes. then tells me. I smash one last time then throw her the peace sign.

*plays snoop dogg "It aint no fuuuu--uuuu--nnnnn if the homies cant haaaa-aaa--aavve none."*

laugh.gif
smh.gif

A few months ago, a family friend was having a birthday party for her kids (age 6 and 8 ). The mother, who is 30, was single. I had no intentions of going (gonna be a bunch of kids and moms there) but the two kids are like family to me. I went just to drop off gifts and drive my mom home, but when we got there, almost all the people left, including my mother who hitched a ride with someone. It wasn't really awkward because there were a few other people there, and I was just spending time with the kids and opening presents with them.

About an hour later, everyone had already filtered out, and the mother started cleaning, so I decided to help. Clean paper plates and cups, toys, stuff like that. She insists that I stop cleaning, so I said i'd go play with the kids, but she said not to disturb them and to sit down on the couch. While sitting, I just play with my phone, check my messages, check NFL scores, just random stuff to kill some time because I didn't want to leave right away. Next thing I know, she comes to the living room wearing boy shorts, a bright-red push up bra, and a sheer tank-top that might as well have been saran wrap. This woman had two kids so she did gain a little weight, but I have to admit she was looking GOOD.

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking "I WANT MY MOMMY". Seriously the most awkwardest position i've ever been. I said "I think I should get going" but before I could finish my sentence, she straddled on top of me and gave me the cliche "you're not going anywhere". While she's sucking on my neck, i'm sitting there, staring at the wall, trying to weigh the pros and cons. I popped a woody (couldn't help it
grin.gif
) and she made here way down to my nether regions...and I said "NO" like six times everytime she got a handful of my jewels. That's when I thought "HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING RAPED".
laugh.gif

I just gave her the "No...I really can't" and jetted outta there. The risk outweighed the reward by miles so there was no way in hell I could've gone through with it.

these "cons" you speak of...

please proceed to post them.

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

these "cons" you speak of...

please proceed to post them.

1. She has children. I don't mess with women with children, especially when the children are in the house with us.
2. She's a family friend, meaning my mother and everyone else in my mother's circle of friends will find out. Not a good look for me.
3. She was the one initiating, but in the end I do NOT want a woman with children chasing after me. At my point in life, I don't need a single momharassing me.
4. Even if she doesn't catch feelings and is open to being just a "friend", i'm not desperate enough to get with a 30-year-old mother, nor amI willing to have sex with just anyone.

I respect the +@*! out of this man's thought process. I'm a full advocate of seeing the bigger picture.

i prolly woulda smashed tho

Back
Top Bottom