Has anyone ever been seduced by a woman? Like actually?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Y'all are desperate if you're going to mess with a mother of two with both IN the house. I have morals and a reputation to uphold (this woman goes to my church, the gossip is serious), and i'm not thirsty for the p. Why would I mess with a semi-attractive woman with kids when I have a dime waiting for me at home, an additional roster at my disposal AND my mom consistently trying to set me up with her friends' 23-year-old daughters? If anything, this thread sheds light on those who have a problem getting sex. Why feed your dog Alpo if you have no problem getting prime rib?

laugh.gif

i'm with you Justhot.. no way you risk your good name just for a little action

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Y'all are desperate if you're going to mess with a mother of two with both IN the house. I have morals and a reputation to uphold (this woman goes to my church, the gossip is serious), and i'm not thirsty for the p. Why would I mess with a semi-attractive woman with kids when I have a dime waiting for me at home, an additional roster at my disposal AND my mom consistently trying to set me up with her friends' 23-year-old daughters? If anything, this thread sheds light on those who have a problem getting sex. Why feed your dog Alpo if you have no problem getting prime rib?

laugh.gif

i'm with you Justhot.. no way you risk your good name just for a little action

milfs love throwing it at the young
"aw u still a baby "
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom