Has anyone ever been seduced by a woman? Like actually?

I have and i'm married.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kavinsky
If my gf seduced my best friend, I'd slap him if he didn't smash. I mean, he pretty much did me a favor in this case.
QFT!
pimp.gif

I'd rather find out that she's a jump off before we got wayyy too serious and I found out at that point! And plus my son got some too so that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only way I would be mad if this happened is if he smashed and didn't tell me

No, ive never been seduced.

Which upsets me because I consider myself a rather attractive gentleman

yeaaaaaaaa this chick touched somewhere around my nipple it sent shock wave all through my body if I had a (()) it woulda been soooooooooooooo wet. that skezernew what she was doing

sn00pee wrote:

No. You thinkin' small time kiddo. My friend smashes. then tells me. I smash one last time then throw her the peace sign.

*plays snoop dogg "It aint no fuuuu--uuuu--nnnnn if the homies cant haaaa-aaa--aavve none."*

i seriously hope you dont think Snoop is talking about his wifey in that song. dont take rap so serious.

im pretty sure hes talking about a chick on the side or just a homegirl.

Real talk if one of my mans smashed my girlfriend, me and that dude gotta exchange hands on the spot. I mean, i know alot of women dont have loyalty, but whenyou cant trust your right hand man thats just sad. Idk what type of cats yall hang around that thinks thats cool, but i guess me and my mans are a littledifferent. I would put my life on them telling me "your shorty is foul, you need to dead her asap." and that would be the end of her. But again ifthats of yall cats get down to each its own.

and if it did go down between the two idc who seduced who, ill take that L, and dead both of them outta my life.

I've been seduced, but it wasn't actual.

I was in the south of Madrid walking on the shores of a beach. I cast a glance out at the overcast skies and predicted the rain. My life was never the same...After the storm. I decided it best to head back to the hotel and wallow in sorrows and Scotch. I waited for elevator to reach my floor. The sound of the bellsignaled my demise as I saw the vixen on the other side of the elevator's doors. I smiled politely and stepped in. She immediately took a tep close andsaid "I just killed my husband, I have a few minutes until the police come after me. Can you make a girl forget about what's next?" I instantlythought of my wife, but she proceeded to say "She doesn't have to know". She took me to her room where a man lay motionless on the floors, hisblood staning the carpet. She the proceeded to give me the best night of my life... albeit our romance only lasted 3 minutes and 17 seconds and I walked awaywith a mixed feeling of regret, love, and indigestion. It topped all previous rendezvous I've ever had... better than that one time in Tijuana

But that never actually happened though so i'm not sure it counts.

yeah i was seduced by females. I was drunk a few times. One time Iw as sober and she dam near tore my clothes off

Actually Seduced? Meaning I didn't know sex was coming? Twice
pimp.gif
.....But Justforkicks your story sounds like a typical "come on" not seduction and that's normal weekend activity for some ofus.

BTW...you took an L, a 30 year old woman with kids would give you the best night of your life and forget about you by next week...you're too full ofyourself and thinking too hard. Sex doesn't equal relationship, escpecially with a 30 year old single mother. She's 10x smarter than you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Can't believe i'm telling y'all this...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

A few months ago, a family friend was having a birthday party for her kids (age 6 and 8 ). The mother, who is 30, was single. I had no intentions of going (gonna be a bunch of kids and moms there) but the two kids are like family to me. I went just to drop off gifts and drive my mom home, but when we got there, almost all the people left, including my mother who hitched a ride with someone. It wasn't really awkward because there were a few other people there, and I was just spending time with the kids and opening presents with them.

About an hour later, everyone had already filtered out, and the mother started cleaning, so I decided to help. Clean paper plates and cups, toys, stuff like that. She insists that I stop cleaning, so I said i'd go play with the kids, but she said not to disturb them and to sit down on the couch. While sitting, I just play with my phone, check my messages, check NFL scores, just random stuff to kill some time because I didn't want to leave right away. Next thing I know, she comes to the living room wearing boy shorts, a bright-red push up bra, and a sheer tank-top that might as well have been saran wrap. This woman had two kids so she did gain a little weight, but I have to admit she was looking GOOD.

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking "I WANT MY MOMMY". Seriously the most awkwardest position i've ever been. I said "I think I should get going" but before I could finish my sentence, she straddled on top of me and gave me the cliche "you're not going anywhere". While she's sucking on my neck, i'm sitting there, staring at the wall, trying to weigh the pros and cons. I popped a woody (couldn't help it
grin.gif
) and she made here way down to my nether regions...and I said "NO" like six times everytime she got a handful of my jewels. That's when I thought "HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING RAPED".
laugh.gif

I just gave her the "No...I really can't" and jetted outta there. The risk outweighed the reward by miles so there was no way in hell I could've gone through with it.

Ban yourself from manhood.

i call shorty to come over to chill......... as soon as she get here she pulls it out n proceeds to do work

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking "I WANT MY MOMMY".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've gotta redeem this thread after justhotkicks took it to Scaredville...

I had a job selling cars when I was 18 and shared an office with a decent looking
tired.gif
30ish woman.

Some days we'd both be lazy and instead of tending to customers, we would just talk about random !$+% . We covered all subjects, so on the day that sheasked if I like to get (fellatio) I didn't think much of it, although my soldier was paying close attention.

She kept going on and on about how good she was at it, so I decided to see if she was throwing hints and asked her what her method was. She then proceeded togive a "job" to an imaginary member. At that point, my blood was rushing so hard, I could barely hear... My ears were all hot.

She asked me if my girlfriend at the time could do it like that? I was like, *gulp* "Uuuuh, no." THEN she was like you want me to show you how I doit. At that point, I lost all self control and told her to meet me in the men's bathroom in a few minutes...

She showed up and gave me one of the best "jobs" I've ever had.
eek.gif
Even gobbled the goo!

It was damn near the end of the work day when that happened, so I wasn't even thinking of having to see her the next day. Needless to say, the next day waswaaaaay awkward.

I have a similar story about an older woman at another job, but it happened in a random parking lot during lunch after she told me "Wow, you have somenice hands..."

Thread unwussified.

yes, i was 17 she was 29. she was my sister's friend. she came over my sister's and my suster left the house shortly. literally 20 minutes later,i'm smashin.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I've been seduced, but it wasn't actual.

I was in the south of Madrid walking on the shores of a beach. I cast a glance out at the overcast skies and predicted the rain. My life was never the same... After the storm. I decided it best to head back to the hotel and wallow in sorrows and Scotch. I waited for elevator to reach my floor. The sound of the bell signaled my demise as I saw the vixen on the other side of the elevator's doors. I smiled politely and stepped in. She immediately took a tep close and said "I just killed my husband, I have a few minutes until the police come after me. Can you make a girl forget about what's next?" I instantly thought of my wife, but she proceeded to say "She doesn't have to know". She took me to her room where a man lay motionless on the floors, his blood staning the carpet. She the proceeded to give me the best night of my life... albeit our romance only lasted 3 minutes and 17 seconds and I walked away with a mixed feeling of regret, love, and indigestion. It topped all previous rendezvous I've ever had... better than that one time in Tijuana

But that never actually happened though so i'm not sure it counts.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

i wasn't seduced by a girl, but i have been molested by females while i was to drunk to say no...

Not gonna read the other replies, but for some reason this to me means that some chick was putting her fingers in your $%%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
at

and

You took the L.

Y'all are desperate if you're going to mess with a mother of two with both IN the house. I have morals and a reputation to uphold (this woman goes tomy church, the gossip is serious), and i'm not thirsty for the p. Why would I mess with a semi-attractive woman with kids when I have a dime waiting for meat home, an additional roster at my disposal AND my mom consistently trying to set me up with her friends' 23-year-old daughters? If anything, this threadsheds light on those who have a problem getting sex. Why feed your dog Alpo if you have no problem getting prime rib?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Can't believe i'm telling y'all this...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

A few months ago, a family friend was having a birthday party for her kids (age 6 and 8 ). The mother, who is 30, was single. I had no intentions of going (gonna be a bunch of kids and moms there) but the two kids are like family to me. I went just to drop off gifts and drive my mom home, but when we got there, almost all the people left, including my mother who hitched a ride with someone. It wasn't really awkward because there were a few other people there, and I was just spending time with the kids and opening presents with them.

About an hour later, everyone had already filtered out, and the mother started cleaning, so I decided to help. Clean paper plates and cups, toys, stuff like that. She insists that I stop cleaning, so I said i'd go play with the kids, but she said not to disturb them and to sit down on the couch. While sitting, I just play with my phone, check my messages, check NFL scores, just random stuff to kill some time because I didn't want to leave right away. Next thing I know, she comes to the living room wearing boy shorts, a bright-red push up bra, and a sheer tank-top that might as well have been saran wrap. This woman had two kids so she did gain a little weight, but I have to admit she was looking GOOD.

She sat down next to me with a plate of cake, and she was looking into my eyes while giving fellatio to the fork. Here's a 26-year-old male thinking "I WANT MY MOMMY". Seriously the most awkwardest position i've ever been. I said "I think I should get going" but before I could finish my sentence, she straddled on top of me and gave me the cliche "you're not going anywhere". While she's sucking on my neck, i'm sitting there, staring at the wall, trying to weigh the pros and cons. I popped a woody (couldn't help it
grin.gif
) and she made here way down to my nether regions...and I said "NO" like six times everytime she got a handful of my jewels. That's when I thought "HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING RAPED".
laugh.gif

I just gave her the "No...I really can't" and jetted outta there. The risk outweighed the reward by miles so there was no way in hell I could've gone through with it.

WOWW SON JUST WOWW how you dedass wild out like that? like seriously b? SMH u sure u didn't smoke crack before you got there or something? that's likethe ulitmate fantasy right there ...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom