Has anyone every been to a EKIN thing with Nike?

Really guys???

All the EKIN's that have ever come to my store were dumber than a pile of rocks. The knew a rehearsed history of Nike and that's about it. I canhonestly say I know more about Nike than every EKIN I've ever met.

They couldn't even tell the difference between a cross trainer and a running shoe. smh

I'm not gonna put the guy on blast though. His name starts with an F and ends with a K though. Dude was cool, but at the same time a dumb fool.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
That sounds like an isolated example. I worked with numerous EKINs (Noah, Jamal, Kenny) and they were all knowlegable, passionate, and helpful. That's ashame if an EKIN (Frederick?) really couldn't distinguish between footwear categories. From what I've heard, the EKIN position has changed drasticallyin the past few years. They used to focus more on advance product - now it's mainly what's on the shoe wall for that season.

And to answer the question a few posts earlier, EKIN isn't an acronym, it's a reference to them being so educated about the brand that they know itbackwards (E-K-I-N) and forwards.

At the U.S. National Championships for Track and Field in Eugene there were 2 Nike mini VW Vans and 3 or 4 Nike Tech Reps that came along who travel all aroundOregon and maybe Washington training store employees on technical product info.

They were extremely knowledgeable and quite fun to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom