Has anyone here MET kobe?

Met him at Las Vegas airport. Nicest celebrity I met in person. Took pictures with well over 50 people. No bodyguards. Ever since then, got nothing butresepect for him.

edit- looks like alot of people don't understand the question at hand... he asked if you met Kobe, not if you met some other sports player.

I met him in L.A. and he actually asked for MY autograph... I signed a napkin for him before I had to dip, but he told me he "would post the story on theS & T on NT"

went to HS w/ Chris Paul......cousins w/ Josh Howard but i dont claim that side of my fam
laugh.gif

Seen Kobe when I went to the game like 3 years ago, dude threw his wristbands at my boy and some next dude caught it and threw it back
laugh.gif

I met Chris Bosh after a Raptors game when I won tickets to the game back in high school, dude acted all shy and *!@@ cause his girl was around, she had aleash on dude. I also met Jermaine O'Neil last year in september before the season, he was in his Bentley outside his condo and we were smoking in his areaand my boy went up to the car
smh.gif
and he wine down his window, we dapped him and I said "50 wins this year J.O." and the #%@+ boy nodded and said "Yessir",
We ended up under 500 in the middle of the season last year and he also ended up getting traded to the Heat...%%%+!!@ bum
smh.gif

Jamaal Maglorie is a close family friend but dude is also a bum and smokes alot of weed
laugh.gif
, when he first came to the league he gave me his signed playoff shoes, hissigned College freshmen year basketball card and some other junk that's collect alot of dust.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Kobe threads.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I met George (Mureson) sp? at a game when I was in HS...i said "whats good" and he patted me on my head like I was a pet or something
laugh.gif

only reason i was asking is because some cavs games i get passes for the Key Bank Court club. its pretty much where the players go before they leave the arena.they park right over there and the bus for the other team is there too so they come out of the locker room in their street clothes and hang around for a fewminutes. the next game i got passes for is the lakers game and figured id buy a kobe jersey just to see if hed sign. im no autograph nut but if i got a shot atkobe signing, ill try. i can always return it. glad to hear hes a pretty decent guy cause our star player is known for being a dbag off court.

belle155:
23ska909red02:
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Kobe threads.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

good thing i filled it, i am a pharmacist after all
laugh.gif

But yeah, I hope at least one person gets the reference. Chester? lobotomy? Craftsy? CP?
laugh.gif

i didnt meet him, but...

my friends cousin, attended a lakers @ pistons, and a lakers @ raptors games,
in 2-3 days i think (?) this was last year....

and he sat behind the piston/raptors bench, but he was cheering for kobe,
he was yelling and all, got the guts to say that the pistons/raptors 'suck'....

and at the end of the raptors game, two men in suits approach him and my cousin,
they only took his cousin, and went to the lakers locker room,
and kobe gave him a pair of signed ZK4s....

kobe said, 'i remember you from detroit the other night, thanks for the support'

my friends cousin all excited and ishhh....

Never just MET him and introduced myself
laugh.gif
, but got a chance to slaphis hand when he was running back into the locker room.

When I go to the Grizz games, they have a Lexus Lounge (similar to the one belle was talking about) and you can go back there to see the players walking totheir buses from the locker room. You got have some special access to get back there though for the most part and I only go back there when I go to the gameswith my roommate. Everybody knows him in the whole damn arena because his dad is an NBA ref.

So, I've gotten a chance to greet alot of NBA players, but I don't get super excited about certain stuff so I don't act like a crazed fan when Isee them.
laugh.gif
Its cool being back there though.

I remember the first time I saw Yao up close.
eek.gif

My boy who post on here met him while he was a ball boy during kobes rookie season. He told me he was cool and even got autograph shoes.

One of my best friends from high school met him and took a picture in New York City when we were freshmen in high school..

It was the summer of 2002...

my boy was a HUGE Sacramento Kings fan...

I seriously wish I could find the picture to post for you guys... dude was SO mad, but his brother insisted he take a picture with Kobe.

i never did
mad.gif
but my younger cousin and his coach has...his whole teamwere arranged to meet the Laker team after a Laker/warrior game here in oakland...only one parent of each player were allowed in the back...so aunt and mycousin got to take pictures with him and kobe signed my cousins bball and jersey...kobe also signed my aunts drivers license

heres my cousins coach...hes met him plenty of times

thats my cousin in the white Laker jersey and thats my aunt on kobes left arm
laugh.gif

they tell me kobe is a very humble and cool dude...despite what the media and zodogg says
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ "more cowbell"

I SWEAR I read on here a few years back that someone had a shady encounter w. Kobe by a restroom urinal at a wedding or some %%+%....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
@ "more cowbell"

I SWEAR I read on here a few years back that someone had a shady encounter w. Kobe by a restroom urinal at a wedding or some %%+%....

I do indeed remember that as well
nerd.gif

Never properly met him, but I did almost steal his gatorade a couple of seasons ago while sitting behind the Lakers bench.
laugh.gif

Security guards are aholes.

My best friend works the admissions desk in the Labor & Delivery Dept at the hospital that Kobe had his kids at.

For Kobe's first kid he was there when Kobe pulled up with Vanessa in labor and was frantic. He grabbed a wheelchair and wheeled Vanessa up to her roomwith Kobe in tow. Needless to say, Kobe wasn't in much of a chatty mood. I give my dude props for goin for it when he asked Kobe if he wanted him to gopark his Range Rover for him so he could stay with his wife. Kobe declined the offer and said he would go back and park his car himself.

For Kobe's 2nd kid, my boy wasn't working the day that Vanessa got admitted but he was there while she was still in the hospital. He said he saw Kobein the hallway and Kobe remembered him from the last time and thanked him for being so helpful. In my buddy's limited contact with Kobe, he said that heseemed like a nice dude, albeit a little stressed out (I would be too if my wife was having my child).

Vanessa on the other hand he said was a complete *#%+@. My boy's ex was the charge nurse in Labor & Delivery and said that she was giving everyonehell. When she checked in to the hospital that 2nd time to deliver her child, they asked her if she wanted security to come store her purse and valuables. Shein turn started screaming at them to get the F out of her room and dont try to steal her jewels. I mean for F's sake, this is a pretty high class Hospitalin Newport Beach. Aint no one tryin to steal her jewels (well I would if I worked there).

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i never did
mad.gif
but my younger cousin and his coach has...his whole team were arranged to meet the Laker team after a Laker/warrior game here in oakland...only one parent of each player were allowed in the back...so aunt and my cousin got to take pictures with him and kobe signed my cousins bball and jersey...kobe also signed my aunts drivers license

heres my cousins coach...hes met him plenty of times

thats my cousin in the white Laker jersey and thats my aunt on kobes left arm
laugh.gif

they tell me kobe is a very humble and cool dude...despite what the media and zodogg says
laugh.gif
Your aunt got smashed. And Kobe prolly got her in the face (It is his "thing" NH)

You said 1 parent of each kid, yet shes the only on in the pic wit the coach and 1 other guy

And before anyone jumps down my throat it was a joke. I actually like Kobe, im no hater.

Met Bean 3 times at the watts willowbrook boys and girls club. Real nice dude. He broke out the playstation forces and he was talking about them andeverything. He even was playing NBA 07 with all the kids there. Dude is a good in my book.

Plus last season, after the Dleague game he was out shooting and came and signed my map 2k5's. Dope.

Back
Top Bottom