Has anyone noticed that on the show the first 48 every suspect is black or latino

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i've seen one...but he was in a Mexican gang.

Yep, I remember this episode. Son even spoke in the Mexican lingo........
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i've seen one...but he was in a Mexican gang.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, that's what the "typical" criminal in America looks like (Black (mainly) or Latino) so maybe they're trying to be authentic?[/color]

Please tell me you're joking

that is because white suspects never hang with a friend named mook that turns us in. That shows dope but they never catch anybody, I mean they don't useclues to put anything together, your homie mook rolls on you everyt time.

Mook once ratted me out for arranging all the bananas and plums seductively, at the grocery store.

You cant trust Mook, he rolls on you every time.

From what i've learned taking psychology this semester, Blacks, Latinos, and other minorities except Asians get lower scores than their counterparts ontests as well as act aggressively (meaning more likely to commit crimes) due to their genetic makeup. That tied in with the environment that most Blacks andLatinos (low-income) leads them to be those dudes in the jails

From what i've learned taking psychology this semester, Blacks, Latinos, and other minorities except Asians get lower scores than their counterparts on tests as well as act aggressively (meaning more likely to commit crimes) due to their genetic makeup
Who's teaching you this garbage? Seriously? Yes, blacks and certain Latinos are tagged with committing more crimes than others in thiscountry, but it has nothing to do with genetic makeup at all. You've been duped.

From what i've learned taking psychology this semester, Blacks, Latinos, and other minorities except Asians get lower scores than their counterparts on tests as well as act aggressively (meaning more likely to commit crimes) due to their genetic makeup. That tied in with the environment that most Blacks and Latinos (low-income) leads them to be those dudes in the jails

You should ask for your money back.

Groups aren't aggressive by some sort of genetic gene, rather,they are aggressive by the social conditions in which they live or survive in. Truth be told, Europeans and people ofEuropean descent have been far more aggressive in their attempts to conquer the world in the last 300 years than all other ethnic groups combined. Thedifference is, is that those Europeans and their descendents abroad are winning, thus they get to write the history and paint the groups that they'vedominated as being less civil and more prone to crime and violence when they are just as, if not more guilty than the false accusations that they bestow uponthe lower class.

Originally Posted by tkay dot

From what i've learned taking psychology this semester, Blacks, Latinos, and other minorities except Asians get lower scores than their counterparts on tests as well as act aggressively (meaning more likely to commit crimes) due to their genetic makeup. That tied in with the environment that most Blacks and Latinos (low-income) leads them to be those dudes in the jails

laugh.gif
Stop going to that school NOW.

Back
Top Bottom