has collecting jays ever stopped you from buying something more important?

Jordans not only stop me from paying credit card bills but also add to them... Its a costly hobby... =/

All the time... I need to save for the Benz I been tryin to get but I always fall back when a shoe drops and with bills....

Money comes slow and jay are all I really care about so I have my Jay fund and my other fund which I use for other stuff, the problem is I have not had thatother fund since the III's started dropping last year.

yes it's stopping me right now I want 2 buy a talkbox, mic and a new piano keyboard but it's gonna have 2 wait till mid summer oh well u can get stufflike that anytime

We'll all have a though year in '08 cause of all the cd packs being released. You guys from the states are lucky. Here in europe the first countdownpackage was retailed for 310 euro, thats 490 usd. But on the other hand, importing shoes is damn cheap cause of the low dollar currency. Thanks to Bush and thehouse market, we love you

Has anybody ever spent all their money on drugs and alcohol and not been able to afford the jays they need? lifes a drag.......
tongue.gif

it's stopping me from buying a new cell phone cuz my sk is busted but oh well id rather be fresh cuz the girls actually see that and not my phone since idont let anyone use it.

I need a printer, a better computer, and a new digital camera.
I needed them since....prolly 2 years ago..but ive been spending all money on Jays and some other sneakers.

My rent money good thing my friend is the one who owns the house so he's pretty cool about it.

i have been sleeping on the floor and i have not bought any new clothes for the past two years due to my addiction but i never sacrificed anything importantlike rent or gas money or food this year im trying to prioritize and it hurts

Spent all my bread on stuff i should not have bought. I have about 70 pairs since '06
happy.gif

Last edited:
wow this is pitiful and amazing at the same time...seeing since there is this thing called get a good paying job and you can pay both your bills and get everyrelease. i've never sacrificed isssssssssssh for some jays

Heck yeah. I need to be saving for a lot of things. I'll save, and then end up using it for J's or something. It sucks, but yet so pleasurable at thesame time.

Basically I need to pay more bills and fix things on my whip (not like they are broken or as if my whip is raggedy). But still, you know.

Back
Top Bottom