Has Derrick Rose lost YOUR respect? SRS

What team would give up anything of value for him though? I'd trade Andre Miller for him maybe

The Bulls are stuck with him, they'll have to pray he comes back to form. Penny Hardaway/Grant Hill all over again

His injury isn't that bad though. His acl fully recovered and now he's just waiting for his meniscus to heal which is not a serious injury. He's fully capable of coming back and averaging 20 and 7.

He going to the lakers. Trust me. Thats been the plan. Why do you yall think his house is in LA? Plus like most chicago people, he loves los angeles

His injury isn't that bad though. His acl fully recovered and now he's just waiting for his meniscus to heal which is not a serious injury. He's fully capable of coming back and averaging 20 and 7.

He is probably already physically healed, but let's be real, the guy is a mental ******. Even if he does play again he won't be near the same player he was before, dude is scared.

Its over as for D Rose as the lone star carrying the Bulls they need a main guy(carmelo)....its the only way the bull contend cause Rose career as we known it is over one more injury and its a wrap for him i say keep him as long as he knows hes the d wade of the team now

Trade this guy while you have the chance. With those injuries he doesnt even have that many years left in him..Son didnt even really enter his prime yet :lol:

He is probably already physically healed, but let's be real, the guy is a mental ******. Even if he does play again he won't be near the same player he was before, dude is scared.
Exactly, being a top player is all mental and Rose is mentally weak. He's gonna be playing scared for the rest of his career

Its over as for D Rose as the lone star carrying the Bulls they need a main guy(carmelo)....its the only way the bull contend cause Rose career as we known it is over one more injury and its a wrap for him i say keep him as long as he knows hes the d wade of the team now

D-Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose

And that makes Carmelo, LeBron? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bulls are screwed.

What team would give up anything of value for him though? I'd trade Andre Miller for him maybe

The Bulls are stuck with him, they'll have to pray he comes back to form. Penny Hardaway/Grant Hill all over again

Thus, I said a long time ago. The damage to him is now done.

The collection of stupidity in this thread past and present is astounding

this

[/quote]

so if hes done why would you trade FOR him...dudes just saying stupid **** to see a post from themselves

so if hes done why would you trade FOR him...dudes just saying stupid **** to see a post from themselves[/quote]

Trade with hopes he's not done obviously. Get some people on the court instead of him on the bench. Won't be a huge name but someone that can score and help the team

so if hes done why would you trade FOR him...dudes just saying stupid **** to see a post from themselves

Trade with hopes he's not done obviously. Get some people on the court instead of him on the bench. Won't be a huge name but someone that can score and help the team[/quote]

thats ******ed & you know it ... the comment wasnt even at you its the dude talking oh ill give up andre miller bs

10027 you arent normally on the express stupid train... disappointed

Last edited:
thats ******ed & you know it ... the comment wasnt even at you its the dude talking oh ill give up andre miller bs

10027 you arent normally on the express stupid train... disappointed

:lol:

Last edited:
If I'm Kings I trade Isaiah Thomas, filler, draft picks to the Bulls and hope he stays healthy.

For a team like the Kings I think its worth the risk.

& the fact you dudes believe the bs you are typing for trades :smh:

500x1000px-LL-311bc9f0_giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom