Has Derrick Rose lost YOUR respect? SRS

he smashed your mom while you filmed when?
roll.gif
images

He'll come back strong next year, then lose to the Heat in 5 games after winning game 1.....

Derrick Rose is a sucka who doesn't deserve any respect from his teammates or the city of Chicago. If I'm a teammate of his, I ask to get traded. No excuse for doing his team like that, none

Damb son came into this thread with a vendetta. Request a trade though? Really famb?

Derick Rose said he was VERY, VERY, VERY, close to returning vs MIA.

:lol: What does than even mean

Dude hasn't exactly lost my respect, but I feel like I would be mad if I was a Chicago fan. Dude spent half the season shooting around and throwing down windmill dunks in warmups and then chilling on the bench for the rest of the night.

IMO he was physically ready to return sometime this season.

laugh.gif
What does than even mean

Dude hasn't exactly lost my respect, but I feel like I would be mad if I was a Chicago fan. Dude spent half the season shooting around and throwing down windmill dunks in warmups and then chilling on the bench for the rest of the night.

IMO he was physically ready to return sometime this season.
I seen dude do the two hand dunk in warmups he's known for doing then casually strode off the court like it was nothing before being stopped by someone to take a picture. 

Out there teasing the fans like that.

Worse than a chick rocking sexy lingerie to bed only for you to make a move on the yambs but she says no I'm not in the mood. 

grin.gif

Bulls/Rose goofed by making it seem like there was always a possibility when in reality he was never coming back, there was no competitive advantage by doing this :smh:

Stern should fine them.

I thought he was gonna comeback for the playoffs? He doesn't feel like he's 100% or something? What's the latest on his condition?

Back
Top Bottom