Has Derrick Rose lost YOUR respect? SRS

man d rose just be messing with ppl emotions.. making commercials and rumors. just be a man and say you aint coming back and keep it moving am tired of media outlets putting all focus on him. also i think his brother is in his head too much making him think too much.
Yes. D Rose MADE the commercials. And he also MADE the rumors. D Rose: NBA Player, Director, Marketing VP, and Maker of Things

laugh.gif
 at Joakim 

Iman Shumpert underwent an MRI on Tuesday, which did not reveal any structural damage in his left knee.

-5 D Rose

He better average 33.2 12.5 17.2 4.1 3.2 with no to's next season. He's looking real bad right now. Honestly, most people will forget about this season. Who remembers Kobe elbowing Bibby? Eggzakctly! Most sports fans have the memory of a goldfish.

Derrick Rose is a sucka who doesn't deserve any respect from his teammates or the city of Chicago. If I'm a teammate of his, I ask to get traded. No excuse for doing his team like that, none

Nope. Its his career, he controls his own destiny. If he wants to return to a new season vs to come back midway through the season, then do so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom