Has Kobe been cheating on Vanessa with....Vanessa?

i1afrm.gif

No one said it was ok, they just said that's what athletes do. Hell it's what people do... It's hard to say no when every night you a got a different fine woman wanting to clean your pipes.

What's the statistic .... 70% of men cheat

So you're saying people don't have any choice or self control? They just go wherever the wind takes them, huh. That's known asrationalization, i.e. justifying bad behavior and trying to avoid accountability.

Don't know if that stat is accurate or not but it certainly isn't an excuse of any kind.

People cut corners making choices like cheating and then wonder why their life isn't right.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Not surprising....I'd expect some more stern rules regarding cheerleader/player relations after the Dwight Howard incident too.

Oh...and I spoke last week to a definitely connected source all about the night in Co...he did it[/]...
smh.gif
That's all I can say, as the source had to sign several legal documents through Kobe's team.

- damn!? dude raped ole girl foreal? thats makes the situation that much more crazy because first cats was looking at ole girl like why would you hitthat in the first place.....but to rape that nasty looking broad?? dude must be into all kinds of crazy stuff.
- i was just watching Rising Sun the other night. if someone really wanted to and had the resources they could set Kobe up something terrible and get stupidpaid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

No one said it was ok, they just said that's what athletes do. Hell it's what people do... It's hard to say no when every night you a got a different fine woman wanting to clean your pipes.

What's the statistic .... 70% of men cheat
So you're saying people don't have any choice or self control? They just go wherever the wind takes them, huh. That's known as rationalization, i.e. justifying bad behavior and trying to avoid accountability.

Don't know if that stat is accurate or not but it certainly isn't an excuse of any kind.

People cut corners making choices like cheating and then wonder why their life isn't right.

- real #!%@.
- especially that last line, but see i make comments like this all the time on NT i get called a jerk. thing is people wanna do whatever they want to (right orwrong) and dont want that label that comes with it. if you're a dirtbag that likes to get over on people, cheat on your wife/gf, lie, steal, and cheat cooldo you. but dont try and justify your behavior with BS reasons just to make yourself feel better. live with your decision.....and your label.

laugh.gif
I don't know what's funnier. The fact that this was posted, or the fact that guys are analyzing this as a legit story. Wasn't there some storya year ago or so about Kobe divorcing? Whatever happened to that

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Not surprising....I'd expect some more stern rules regarding cheerleader/player relations after the Dwight Howard incident too.

Oh...and I spoke last week to a definitely connected source all about the night in Co...he did it[/]...
smh.gif
That's all I can say, as the source had to sign several legal documents through Kobe's team.

- damn!? dude raped ole girl foreal? thats makes the situation that much more crazy because first cats was looking at ole girl like why would you hit that in the first place.....but to rape that nasty looking broad?? dude must be into all kinds of crazy stuff.

He didnt straight up rape her, but what he did was legally rape/sexual assault.

They were having sex and he asked her if he could do something and she said no, and they continued having intercourse. and then he stupidly went along and didthat thing anyway and she freaked out.

It's not the concept of rape that most of u hold, but yes technically Kobe did it.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

smh.gif

- damn!? dude raped ole girl foreal? thats makes the situation that much more crazy because first cats was looking at ole girl like why would you hit that in the first place.....but to rape that nasty looking broad?? dude must be into all kinds of crazy stuff.

They were having sex and he asked her if he could do something and she said no, and they continued having intercourse. and then he stupidly went along and did that thing anyway and she freaked out.

It's not the concept of rape that most of u hold, but yes technically Kobe did it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

How old are some of yall dudes...

If yall are grown men...then you would know when you step out on your chick it's not like she has to be some super dime....it's just the thrill of new cooch.

chris cooley's cheerleader >>>>>> kobes

Agreed 100% on both counts!

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

smh.gif

They were having sex and he asked her if he could do something and she said no, and they continued having intercourse. and then he stupidly went along and did that thing anyway and she freaked out.

Rape is when you have sex with someone against their will. Faber consented to the sex throughout the whole ordeal. She never said "no" to the sex. She said "no" to Kobe being rough with her and doing the freaky domination stuff, but she never wanted to stop having sex.

That's like saying if a girl tells a guy to take it slow and he decides to go at his own pace, he raped her.

So, no, Kobe technically did not do it.

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]At this guy tryna say Kobe raped her. But yeah, I agree with you K8be wan[/color]
18th letter wrote:

most athletes cheat on their spouses.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bingo[/color]

I don't know what to believe. Guys who are saying Kobe raped the girl, or guys who wouldn't mind being raped by Kobe.

Bottom line is, athletes men cheat on their wives and as far as I know, Kobe was never even put on trialfor rape. So whether he did or did not, you have to respect the process and just let him be.

As far as this goes, the only person who should care is Laine.

i dont know whats funnier, that fact yalll are taking this article as truth...or acting like you personally know kobe.

It's a really really sad day when cheating-particularly adultery is not only accepted, but it's glorified. SMH. Anyway, what happened with DwightHoward?

smh.gif

so what he did??? Put it in her butt???

lol @ this article.

[h2]
Kobe's Beef Over "Dirty" AffairAllegations[/h2]
Posted May 26th 2008 1:12PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letterthat Kobe Bryant's attorney fired off to the owners of a website that accused the NBA star of having an affair with a Lakers cheerleader. Is it too late tobet on the Spurs?

TheDirty.com (aka the site that ran those Matt Leinart pics) published a post last week claiming it hadinfo linking Bryant to one of the Laker Girls, who has since resigned. The girl has left the team, we're told, to pursue a "hosting" career. Allreferences to her on the team's official site have vanished.

The letter demands the site remove Kobe's "name, image, and likeness, and any information that relates in any way to him" -- but thus far,it's still there. TheDirty tells us, "TheDirty.com strictly adheres to all laws when posting stories and/or images."

BTW -- Kobe's lawyer is none other than Adam Streisand. He's Barbra's cousin, and he tried -- and failed -- to inject himself into Britney Spears' conservatorship case earlier thisyear.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

smh.gif

so what he did??? Put it in her butt???

lol @ this article.

[butters]what what? in the butt?[butters]

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h2]
Kobe's Beef Over "Dirty" Affair Allegations[/h2]

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letter that Kobe Bryant's attorney fired off to the owners of a website that accused the NBA star of having an affair with a Lakers cheerleader. Is it too late to bet on the Spurs?

TheDirty.com (aka the site that ran those Matt Leinart pics) published a post last week claiming it had info linking Bryant to one of the Laker Girls, who has since resigned. The girl has left the team, we're told, to pursue a "hosting" career. All references to her on the team's official site have vanished.

The letter demands the site remove Kobe's "name, image, and likeness, and any information that relates in any way to him" -- but thus far, it's still there. TheDirty tells us, "TheDirty.com strictly adheres to all laws when posting stories and/or images."

BTW -- Kobe's lawyer is none other than Adam Streisand. He's Barbra's cousin, and he tried -- and failed -- to inject himself into Britney Spears' conservatorship case earlier this year.

laugh.gif
she left the team after this story surfaced to pursue a hostingcareer...right...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h2]
Kobe's Beef Over "Dirty" Affair Allegations[/h2]

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letter that Kobe Bryant's attorney fired off to the owners of a website that accused the NBA star of having an affair with a Lakers cheerleader. Is it too late to bet on the Spurs?

TheDirty.com (aka the site that ran those Matt Leinart pics) published a post last week claiming it had info linking Bryant to one of the Laker Girls, who has since resigned. The girl has left the team, we're told, to pursue a "hosting" career. All references to her on the team's official site have vanished.

The letter demands the site remove Kobe's "name, image, and likeness, and any information that relates in any way to him" -- but thus far, it's still there. TheDirty tells us, "TheDirty.com strictly adheres to all laws when posting stories and/or images."

BTW -- Kobe's lawyer is none other than Adam Streisand. He's Barbra's cousin, and he tried -- and failed -- to inject himself into Britney Spears' conservatorship case earlier this year.

laugh.gif
she left the team after this story surfaced to pursue a hosting career...right...

she actually left the team before the 'story' broke.

Are yall really surprised? Yall need to read the transcrips on thesmokinggun from his interrogation. dude is terrible excuse for a person

Back
Top Bottom