Has Tyreke Evans been teasing us or has he peaked as a player?

^ Never seen that or even knew about it either. :lol:
And OP, Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio is not better than Tyreke Evans and DeMarcus Cousins?
Tyreke can still be a solid player, but he's just gotta find his position AND most importantly, find a jumpshot. Teams will just sag off him taking away the best part of his game if he can't find SOMETHING respectable in terms of being a jumpshooter.

look at my post. i said the T'wolves don't have two players better than Reke and Cousins. I said Rubio and Love were in the playoff hunt for awhile until injuries took thme out of contention

Him and John Wall are one in the same to me.  

Cant shoot, cant lead, cant play PG consistently

I would put Brandon Jennings in the same boat but at least he can shoot.

the guy has talent...sometimes where they get drafted to will affect the athlete's progression because of the teammates, coaches, and the front office.

Him and John Wall are one in the same to me.  

Cant shoot, cant lead, cant play PG consistently

I would put Brandon Jennings in the same boat but at least he can shoot.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Recent Career[/td][td][/td][td]FG[/td][td][/td][td]3PT[/td][td][/td][td]FT[/td][td][/td][td]Rebounds[/td][td][/td][td]Misc[/td][/tr][tr][td] Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G [/td][td]Min [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]Off[/td][td]Def[/td][td]Tot[/td][td] [/td][td]Ast[/td][td]TO[/td][td]Stl[/td][td]Blk[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]  2009-10[/td][td]MIL[/td][td]82[/td][td]32:36 [/td][td]5.5[/td][td]14.8[/td][td]37.1[/td][td] [/td][td]1.8[/td][td]4.7[/td][td]37.4[/td][td] [/td][td]2.7[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]81.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]3.4[/td][td] [/td][td]5.7[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]15.5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]  2010-11[/td][td]MIL[/td][td]63[/td][td]34:23 [/td][td]5.7[/td][td]14.7[/td][td]39.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.6[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]32.3[/td][td] [/td][td]3.2[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]80.9[/td][td] [/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.7[/td][td] [/td][td]4.8[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]16.2[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]  2011-12[/td][td]MIL[/td][td]66[/td][td]35:17 [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]17.0[/td][td]41.8[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]33.2[/td][td] [/td][td]2.9[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]80.8[/td][td] [/td][td]0.7[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]3.4[/td][td] [/td][td]5.5[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]19.1
 [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4615

Back
Top Bottom