Hate it when

You're in your room near your phone for nearly 3-4 hours. Go to the bathroom real quick, come back and there's 3 missed calls. :smh:

I feel you OP.

At home bored, nothing to do. Phone basically completely dry.

At work, full day, or I'm tired/asleep. "Hey what you doin rn"

When I spill water on the floor.

I can't stand it ,when I was a kid it used to bring me almost to tears I was so pissed. :lol:

Noisy people

People stating the obvious

People that want me to read their mind.

when i get a soda from the grocery store and it feels cold, but its not really that "cold" cold that you want.

...I see people in newer, or luxury cars holdin, and talking into a cell phone. Knowing DAMN WELL that joint has bluetooth!!! [emoji]128562[/emoji]

this.

somethings not adding up.
I don't like taking my phone with me when I'm taking a ****
laugh.gif
 You're a nice guy

Regardless if im dropping a log or taking a piss I'll answer/continue talking on the phone

...I see people in newer, or luxury cars holdin, and talking into a cell phone. Knowing DAMN WELL that joint has bluetooth!!! [emoji]128562[/emoji]
Always feel like people think im talking to myself when im on the phone in my whip over bluetooth 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You just jerked off after your roster rotation ain't hit you back and when you done shorty hit you up wanting to smash :smh:

Then you go over there running on E smashing for mad long knowing you ain't gonna bust that nut.

-when I order spicy nuggets at wendys...and they give me the regular joints..same wit da sauce if i order honey mustard its HONEY MUSTARD not bbq b....

-everything @@Master Zik wrote.

Back
Top Bottom