Hate it when

Hate it when ******s done bought up every Yeti In America and now even the well known to be just as good Wal Mart or Sam Brands ones are sold out for like the next 8 states radius. It's a stainless steel cup B. Stop it, let me get 1 set please. Kats try to resell everything.

This is the smart thing to do as a salesmen though, if they are sold out of your OG size.

You never know, you could try on the size above or below and it be a perfect fit, some shoes are made big/small. Hence "TTS, Size Up .5", etc.
Yea 1 sz either way is cool but FootLocker kats be like, "Yo we didn't have a 13, but I bought you this 9 if you wanna try it on. Nikes fit big anyways."

Average salary is around $74k a year. You sound like the boys in brown went into your girls brown while you were at summer camp.

you sound like someone that doesnt have any home training. whats wrong daddy wasnt home growing up. ill take you under my wing and show you how to be a real man. so im high class  because i have an issue with the the things any ordinary person would have. you must be the ups guy with 5 chains on his neck that owes youre daddy money. when you pay him back holler at me and stop double parking on flatlands ave as you text ur boyfriend. bye felecia

Last edited:
people that try to reserve crap that is meaning less. for instance you go to a public laundromat and some douche throws his clothes in the only machine available and doenst come back till a couple of hrs later. or a lady at the grocery store that has abillion items and then she pushes her cart to the the register and runs to get 5 or 6 other things.

Man. These people are SAVAGES. I hate both of these. My wifey is notorious for the latter. Told her mad times, don't leave me at the register the last min while you go to look for an item. Wasn't getting through to her. I started yelling her name at the top of my lungs across the store when she does it now. Basically we look like a bunch of crazy people at the store :lol:

Speaking of grocery stores, I hate when people leave their karts in the middle of a walk space. Folks that have no understanding of spacial awareness

Speaking of grocery stores, I hate when people leave their karts in the middle of a walk space. Folks that have no understanding of spacial awareness

If their hands are off the cart I just move their carts out of the way when I see this.

when people dont clear the time on the microwave when their done.

when someone asks me to pick them up at a certain time and i get there and they're not ready.

when something pulls my buds outta my ears.

People that are constantly on their phone at the gym. Especially when I am waiting for a machine, bench or rack.

People who don't rack their weights when they are done at the gym.

People who use the far left lane as a non passing lane.

I hate seeing phones period in athletic venues. Phones should be banned in gyms man. Too many people get distracted

People that are constantly on their phone at the gym. Especially when I am waiting for a machine, bench or rack.

People who don't rack their weights when they are done at the gym.

People who use the far left lane as a non passing lane.

There was this nice little corner upstairs at my gym that I would always use that eventually got taped off and restricted from use because everybody would leave it a mess. Free weights, medicine balls, etc. Lazy ***** people!

when you merging onto the highway,a senior citizen is in infront of you, he deicides to get on early instead of riding the entrance ramp all the way to the end! (beating most of the traffic). Then granpad decides to splits both lanes preventing me from getting around him.

when you on the highway and all systems are go or you down a familiar local street and all the lights turn green and guess who shows up popo riding slower than the speed limit

when that light at the intersection last 15 seconds and you have to be agreesive as hell to make that turn if not you are never gonna make that turn. some people will just sit there and there will be 10 to 15 cars deep waiting for that one person to turn.

when you driving down a unfamiliar highway and you doing 80 in a 50 and you see a car that is tailing you. you speed up he speed up, you slow down he slow down. you switch lanes he switch lanes.

when you working hard and you see ur coworker chilling not busting a sweat, then on break you over hear him complaining about how he had rough day. (i make sure he see me looking at him after that remark)

lololol when you dont brush ur teeth because u gonna go out for a 5 minute errand and for some reason that day everybody wanna talk to you but any other day they just stare.

this is for those military cats been there done that..... when you work for someone that is controlling as hell. for example the boss or staff sgt tell you ok go take ur break at 1100 come back at 1200 but be at 1145 then i want you to work on this report. then show it to me. after that i want you to cordinate or pyhiscal training. when you do that make sure everyone comes if not knock on there rooms and the get the word out.

dudes that wanna talk when you in the john

when you with a familiy member and you stop at a store and they want to touch and look at everything in the store like they never saw juice or apples before

when you waiting on line infront of a sneaker or famous pizza restaraunt and you have shumuckatellie ask you what are you waiting for

when you order food and ur server got a boil or bump on there lip
mean.gif

when you are hungry as hell and decide to order a burrito at a spot in the mall.  the chick thats making the buritto quickly cleans her working station with a rag and begins to make the burrito without chaining the dam glovessssssss. 

when the elevator door opens and theres a moron blocking the entrance to come in. so you have to walk up to him so he can get the point to move out of the way!

what annoys me is when you causally look at an ugly chick that looks like precious and she gives you that nasty look like you violated her or threw her pass. i just laugh 

Last edited:
I hate seeing phones period in athletic venues. Phones should be banned in gyms man. Too many people get distracted

Then how is everyone going to model and show off their gains for IG?

I hate it when they leave shopping carts in the parking lots next to you car.

Man. These people are SAVAGES. I hate both of these. My wifey is notorious for the latter. Told her mad times, don't leave me at the register the last min while you go to look for an item. Wasn't getting through to her. I started yelling her name at the top of my lungs across the store when she does it now. Basically we look like a bunch of crazy people at the store :lol:

This sounds hilarious bro...I would laugh my *** off seeing this. I could only imagine her facial expression when she returns lol.

When you're standing in line and the person behind you is all up on your a-- .

I hate this with a passion. I purposely leave my cart in between myself and the person in front of me so I'm not all in there ****. Even if I have a basket I keep my distance.

To piggy back on this, I feel the same about ATMs also. I give people that privacy and keep a good distance. I've never had someone all up on me at an atm, but the space they give doesn't seem sufficient to me. Still too close for me.

Back
Top Bottom