Hate to do this, but yes, it's another girl thread. EDIT: Pics on Page 4

OK, long story short:
A bunch of friends and I went to a party after our high school's winter formal. So this chick that I rarely talk to, and I don't think I've everchilled with her, starts dancing with me and we start to grind a little. After, we sit down and she just starts making out with me. Please keep in mind thatshe didn't even drink anything, while I had some Smirnoff and Malibu.
Later on, I talk with the girl's best friend, and she said she liked me back then, which I have no idea when. So does this girl have feelings for me? Ifelt a connection when during that party.
Also, when I was waiting for the cab with her, she kissed me again on the mouth and said goodbye. She's pretty wild though...But during that party, I wasthe only guy she messed with. How should I take it to the next level, NT? I'm a senior in HS and I've never had a serious relationship before.

Will post pics if I get some advice first... Thanks NT

Dog, the hard part is done. She feelin u. Just get her math and holla at her and dictate where u want it to go.

No pics if she's not legal 18>

Yeah, we exchanged digits when I was waiting for the cab with her. I just don't know when to hit her up... I've been thinking about her all day today,but haven't talked with her. When should I call, and what should I say?

Yeah, we exchanged digits when I was waiting for the cab with her. I just don't know when to hit her up... I've been thinking about her all day today,but haven't talked with her. When should I call, and what should I say?

it really is simple, like it was before, the hard part is done

get them digits and holler at a girl
wink.gif

The hard part is over, she's at least into you on a physical level, so just take it from there, but don't try to push any kind of relationship on herfrom the beginning, just play it cool.

Get her number at school and ask if she wants to hang out, watch a movie at your place, etc.

You just got tossed a softball... now knock it out of the park.

^
laugh.gif

OP, you're thinkin' too much. Just hit her up later on and ask her if she wants to chill tonight, and then take it from there...

Back
Top Bottom