Hate to do this, but yes, it's another girl thread. EDIT: Pics on Page 4

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

laugh.gif

damn people with the 10x post
yuku ftl
laugh.gif
OP you won for now. Call her and try to chill or go on adate tonight.

how about asking her out on a date... or maybe watch a movie preferably in your room, with the doors shut, lights off, and you should get my point by now...

she wants the D, now just deliver it.

Stop thinking, bc your cooking your brain. give her the D and see how it goes from there. She's gonna come back for more, make u a side thing, or nevermess wit you again... either way its a WIN

lol

YOU WON!!!
roll.gif

Yea u pretty much got it in the bag. Call her up, make plans to chill, and you should be good bc she's obviously feeling you.

Oh yeah, OP you need to be careful with random girls kissing you. You don't know if they have anything or not.

listen, hit her with the random text. keep it short like "stop whatever your doing right now and come over" shes a jumpoff so thats all you have say.then sit back and watch her reaction, i bet you $ that shes gonna get excited and jump off. haha

WOW do you really need advice for this situation? You're practically in, the only thing you have to do is not screw it up. So yeah PICS
nerd.gif

No pics, but apparently you still win.
pimp.gif

Why do these dudes come on NT for female advice?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SINce1987

listen, hit her with the random text. keep it short like "stop whatever your doing right now and come over" shes a jumpoff so thats all you have say.
[Frank Lucas] My Man [Frank Lucas]

Wow great advice NT!

But should I wait for her to call? Or should I make the move... Because she was all over me during the party. Does she want me to call her? God I hate thesemind games hahah... Sorry NT, just help me out a little more!

you in the door cuz. Give her a call and and set up a date to go kick it. Hopefully she will be in the same mood as the party.

Back
Top Bottom