Hate to do this, but yes, it's another girl thread. EDIT: Pics on Page 4

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Wow great advice NT!

But should I wait for her to call? Or should I make the move... Because she was all over me during the party. Does she want me to call her? God I hate these mind games hahah... Sorry NT, just help me out a little more!

Naw, just call her and just general talk. Make her laugh and then set up something when yall can both see each other one on one (not in school) like a dinneror something (ice cream is good enough) and then you talk to her about it.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Propose to her

laugh.gif

Wow great advice NT!

But should I wait for her to call? Or should I make the move... Because she was all over me during the party. Does she want me to call her? God I hate these mind games hahah... Sorry NT, just help me out a little more!

You hit her up fam... girls aint never call first...
-Hit her up
-Small talk
-Lets get together and do _________ (fill in the blank: movie, dinner, ice cream, etc)
-see where that goes...

like ppl said:
You already in there... now just dont #!%@ up

EDIT: P.S.: DO NOT CATCH FEELINGS!!! Whatever you do... dont catch em... If shes making out with u that easy she might be doin it wit other cats...
Its up to you...
either take it slow and see if u can get a relationship out of it... or just try n SMASH
this is where the small talk comes into play and will help you decide which option to pursue.

man your a lame.
smh.gif
sig check
grin.gif

Just hit her with "what you up to" text. No need to even talk to her keep it on the text.

Great advice? wha?

Are the pics not working or something? I know NT wouldn't go giving out female advice now with out pics....

NT, I have my own dilemma. This really hot girl I've been talking to is over at my place. She's naked on my bed. What do I do? I hate it when girlsplay these mind games.

Sorry guys, forgot about the pics. It's NT, I should know better. Anyways here she is. Please take it easy, we're still in high school
laugh.gif

9bd3616b4f469a2f38ca2626fccdb5dabee53e65.jpg

50e3604e4d3f9589390625a3f044be75dad0e653.jpg

cb11654494332afbb42d5fd614c34ba2a5681ecf.jpg

bf126a54119df38724af3db7969b03cae8925e4b.jpg

Any more advice is appreciated
happy.gif

Sorry guys, forgot about the pics. It's NT, I should know better. Anyways here she is. Please take it easy, we're still in high school
laugh.gif

9bd3616b4f469a2f38ca2626fccdb5dabee53e65.jpg

50e3604e4d3f9589390625a3f044be75dad0e653.jpg

cb11654494332afbb42d5fd614c34ba2a5681ecf.jpg

bf126a54119df38724af3db7969b03cae8925e4b.jpg

Any more advice is appreciated
happy.gif

pimp.gif
You Deff. won.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

NT, I have my own dilemma. This really hot girl I've been talking to is over at my place. She's naked on my bed. What do I do? I hate it when girls play these mind games.

Bamma.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

NT, I have my own dilemma. This really hot girl I've been talking to is over at my place. She's naked on my bed. What do I do? I hate it when girls play these mind games.

Bamma.
roll.gif

At least my town isn't named after a highway. Bamma!
laugh.gif

DAMN, YOU DID WIN. Dont text her, call her. Take her out to a restaraunt and then a club. Make out with her and if she doesnt wanna smash let it go and tryagain.

Now we're in business!

But honestly she looks like a %%#% so dont get into a relationship with her

i mean if she just came and started makin out with YOU at a party... and u dont kno her... im sure she's done it before.

the fact she was sober makes it even worse
smh.gif

I'd smash, wrap up becuase I'm sure you're not the first dude she suddenly fell in love with. She's throwing you the {()} sober. Judging by hownervous you sound, get some drinks in both of your systems, liquid courage ftw. Also it doesn't sound like you know what youre doing if you smash,don't make a fool out of yourself, especially if she's sober...

Back
Top Bottom