Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

You guys are ridiculous.

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume.

B. She has a rack.

C. She'll have a stunt double anyway.

If the movie sucks, it won't be because of her. At least not JUST because of her.

Furthermore, I remember people whined about Heath Ledger and Maggie Gyllenhaal in TDK and look how that turned out.  Stop the crying til you've seen the movie.

Glad to see my dude Handsome Bob in another flick.

You guys are ridiculous.

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume.

B. She has a rack.

C. She'll have a stunt double anyway.

If the movie sucks, it won't be because of her. At least not JUST because of her.

Furthermore, I remember people whined about Heath Ledger and Maggie Gyllenhaal in TDK and look how that turned out.  Stop the crying til you've seen the movie.

Glad to see my dude Handsome Bob in another flick.

I'm VERY excited to see Bane given the proper treatment, but even more excited that this sets up the next director perfectly for my favorite character....AZREAL!

i remeber when everyone was all like *+! when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker in TDK. I have faith that Nolan knows what he's doing.

I'm VERY excited to see Bane given the proper treatment, but even more excited that this sets up the next director perfectly for my favorite character....AZREAL!

i remeber when everyone was all like *+! when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker in TDK. I have faith that Nolan knows what he's doing.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Catwoman? You %#+#+@+ kidding me?? REALLY???

Why you mad? She's a classic in the Batman universe.

Cuz she's not exactly a villainess, but not exactly a heroine, either. She's probably gonna end up working with Batman, which is not good for these movies. It's gonna be like having Nightwing or Robin. He needs to be a one-man team.

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Cuz she's not exactly a villainess, but not exactly a heroine, either. She's probably gonna end up working with Batman, which is not good for these movies. It's gonna be like having Nightwing or Robin. He needs to be a one-man team.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nako XL

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

We don't know if she's the only viallain though and I don't think Bane will be the main villain. I can see a team up of sorts with Bats and Cats versus Bane and the other villain, maybe Hugo Strange?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

We don't know if she's the only viallain though and I don't think Bane will be the main villain. I can see a team up of sorts with Bats and Cats versus Bane and the other villain, maybe Hugo Strange?

I trust in nolan

If he could make the joker a realistic criminal mastermind, the scarecrow a believable master of fear, and shakespearean actor LIAM NEESON brilliantly play Ras Ahl Gul - this guy could do anything.

Besides - Hathaway is playing Selina Kyle - this doesn't neccessarily mean she'll be 100% catwoman (yes i know kyle is catwoman) - Nolan will spin it in the masterful way he does. I don't expect full body spandex to take place here for Hathaway

And any1 remember Harvey Dent? He played Dent 75% of the movie - yet when he transformed into 1/2 man 1/2 monster it wasn't tommy lee jones supercrazy - it was a sad but very believable, sympathetic transformation that seemed to fit in perfectly with Nolan's realism

Back
Top Bottom