Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

w/o looking @ iMDB, please list 3 memorable roles she has played. 
thanks. 

BUT, then again, mad ppl were questioning Nolan's choice to cast Ledger as The Joker.. look how that turned out. 

You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

thanks. 

BUT, then again, mad ppl were questioning Nolan's choice to cast Ledger as The Joker.. look how that turned out. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.
Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.
Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.

I can see Hathaway playing a good catwomen. I mean I couldn't see Heath ledger playing a good joker and look how that turn out. I think we should wait for the first preview until we pass judgement.

I can see Hathaway playing a good catwomen. I mean I couldn't see Heath ledger playing a good joker and look how that turn out. I think we should wait for the first preview until we pass judgement.

Bane_breaks_Batman.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, Katie looks much better than Maggie. 
I don't know how some of you guys says she can't act, I think she is a decent actor. Better than these other celebs out there who just looks good and can't act. Nolan knows what he's doing and she obviously had read for the part and Nolan knows what he is doing. 

Nah, Katie looks much better than Maggie. 
I don't know how some of you guys says she can't act, I think she is a decent actor. Better than these other celebs out there who just looks good and can't act. Nolan knows what he's doing and she obviously had read for the part and Nolan knows what he is doing. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

she's only good for dropping her top.
My baby Rachel Mcadams would be my pick
Rachel%2BMcAdams%2Bsmoky%2Bcat%2Beye.jpg
Hathaway is beautiful, but youre spot on about McAdam's, she would be perfect for catwoman

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

she's only good for dropping her top.
My baby Rachel Mcadams would be my pick
Rachel%2BMcAdams%2Bsmoky%2Bcat%2Beye.jpg
Hathaway is beautiful, but youre spot on about McAdam's, she would be perfect for catwoman

Thats the perfect choice for Bane. Never seen Hathaway in that type of a role but Nolan knows what he's doing with these movies. I dont think any chick could out do Ms. Phieffer though.

Thats the perfect choice for Bane. Never seen Hathaway in that type of a role but Nolan knows what he's doing with these movies. I dont think any chick could out do Ms. Phieffer though.

not sure about hathaway for catwoman, i really can't see her pulling out that swagger phifer had back in the day, she was too good as catwoman. (batman returns had great acting particularly with devito and phifer). plus i don't see hathaway as sexy anyways. if i had to choose id say helena bonham carter. she def got a catwoman in her..(this or charlize theron) *kanyeshrug*

but In Nolan I Trust, so if he cosigns with hathaway, then i will cosign.

BANE is
eek.gif
didn't see this coming. is this the dude who takes venom as a supplement to f +%*@ all up? my dude bruce wayne gonna need a new batsuit
laugh.gif

not sure about hathaway for catwoman, i really can't see her pulling out that swagger phifer had back in the day, she was too good as catwoman. (batman returns had great acting particularly with devito and phifer). plus i don't see hathaway as sexy anyways. if i had to choose id say helena bonham carter. she def got a catwoman in her..(this or charlize theron) *kanyeshrug*

but In Nolan I Trust, so if he cosigns with hathaway, then i will cosign.

BANE is
eek.gif
didn't see this coming. is this the dude who takes venom as a supplement to f +%*@ all up? my dude bruce wayne gonna need a new batsuit
laugh.gif

and Katie Holmes. Personally, just comparing her to Pfeiffer. Its a bit unfair to Hathaway. She was great in Get Smart.

For SOME reason when I read the title of this thread I automatically thought Jeff Hardy and was appalled
laugh.gif

and Katie Holmes. Personally, just comparing her to Pfeiffer. Its a bit unfair to Hathaway. She was great in Get Smart.

I recall many of my peers and myself questioning what kind of Joker Heath could be. I was pleasantly proved to be an idiot with TDK.

I recall many of my peers and myself questioning what kind of Joker Heath could be. I was pleasantly proved to be an idiot with TDK.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

fam, are you 16? i said memorable roles.. not typecast shoo-ins for teen choice awards. 
happy.gif

For SOME reason when I read the title of this thread I automatically thought Jeff Hardy and was appalled
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom