Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

I trust in nolan

If he could make the joker a realistic criminal mastermind, the scarecrow a believable master of fear, and shakespearean actor LIAM NEESON brilliantly play Ras Ahl Gul - this guy could do anything.

Besides - Hathaway is playing Selina Kyle - this doesn't neccessarily mean she'll be 100% catwoman (yes i know kyle is catwoman) - Nolan will spin it in the masterful way he does. I don't expect full body spandex to take place here for Hathaway

And any1 remember Harvey Dent? He played Dent 75% of the movie - yet when he transformed into 1/2 man 1/2 monster it wasn't tommy lee jones supercrazy - it was a sad but very believable, sympathetic transformation that seemed to fit in perfectly with Nolan's realism

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#TeamPaleWhiteGirls
smokin.gif

yessir

i'll co-sign that

Lol I remember when people were saying Brokeback Joker.

We all know how Ledger portrayed the Joker.

I trust Nolan.

Lol I remember when people were saying Brokeback Joker.

We all know how Ledger portrayed the Joker.

I trust Nolan.

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i've questioned nolan's casting choices in the past... after 2 batman movies, i will do that no more.
his choice of women have been the only flaws in the first 2 movies (funny both women played the same character)

I'm not a fan of hathaway.. movie will still be the goods (see: the dark knight)   

i've questioned nolan's casting choices in the past... after 2 batman movies, i will do that no more.
his choice of women have been the only flaws in the first 2 movies (funny both women played the same character)

I'm not a fan of hathaway.. movie will still be the goods (see: the dark knight)   

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.

Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i don't believe katie holmes was a flaw. she had an innocence that was a perfect fit for bruce wayne's childhood friend, yet a bold fierceness that fit her role as ADA.

i think gyllenhaals only flaw was her looks. she isn't your traditional "hollywood girl" but as far as acting, i wasn't perturbed by anything.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i don't believe katie holmes was a flaw. she had an innocence that was a perfect fit for bruce wayne's childhood friend, yet a bold fierceness that fit her role as ADA.

i think gyllenhaals only flaw was her looks. she isn't your traditional "hollywood girl" but as far as acting, i wasn't perturbed by anything.

Hathaway has a decent look for Catwoman, i can see it. Just worried about her acting but i think Nolan will be able to pull something out of her.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

the list you're referring to was actually a list of potential talias, ras al ghul's daughter. from what i can rememeber, rachel weisz looked to be the best fit for talia (look-wise).

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

the list you're referring to was actually a list of potential talias, ras al ghul's daughter. from what i can rememeber, rachel weisz looked to be the best fit for talia (look-wise).

Hathaway has a decent look for Catwoman, i can see it. Just worried about her acting but i think Nolan will be able to pull something out of her.

Actually we don't know what that list was for or even if it was official. All it said was "Female Leads for Next Batman Film" and people started making up theories.

Actually we don't know what that list was for or even if it was official. All it said was "Female Leads for Next Batman Film" and people started making up theories.

Back
Top Bottom