Have Jordans jumped the shark?

i give a little more leeway for the boots cuz there some crazy looking **** out there in terms of boots ......but yeah I'm not a fan of those yeezy boots either but i see the appeal moreso than the 350s

Last edited:
I bought a pair of 750's to flip because I got them at a crazy good price because they have a factory stain, they are ok but not my cup of tea

the 350 V2's are freakin hideous IMO, I don't understand what is appealing about that long stripe and writing

the original 350's were much better, these are the best Yeezy IMO

View media item 2279783

Im not a yeezy fan but i wont front i like these. Its just the hype and demand that puts me off. The fact its so difficult and expenaive to get a pair. If i were given a pair id def rock em tho. The joint with the stripe id sell.

Im not into shoes like I was 10-20 yrs ago. I only look at/post in general. I find it disgusting these brands still make these shoes in low supply where people gotta go to re sellers to get a pair smh.

These the last sneakers I purchased about 4 months ago. I get compliments all the time and folks asking where I got them?? Um , footlocker lol.

View media item 2279788
View media item 2279818

Last edited:
Im not into shoes like I was 10-20 yrs ago. I only look at/post in general. I find it disgusting these brands still make these shoes in low supply where people gotta go to re sellers to get a pair smh.

These the last sneakers I purchased about 4 months ago. I get compliments all the time and folks asking where I got them?? Um , footlocker lol.

View media item 2279788

low top barkleys?

i actually like the V2s better than the OG 350s.

in hand, they are much nicer.

and those barkley/gloves would look so much nicer with a tonal swoosh. that giant white swoosh throws em off.

lol no idea. We talking Kayne here.... like I said though, thats my assumption. It could be for Supplement for all i know lol

i actually like the V2s better than the OG 350s.

in hand, they are much nicer.

I've seen them in person and they might be a higher quality but they are fugly IMO

The first drop looks like an 80's couch print, V1's look so much better

You do it for Adidas though

Last edited:

View media item 2279788
View media item 2279818

These are nice.

You do it for Adidas though
nah im just countering all the lap riding yall do for nike...trying to show you how foolish you are.

unlike you my closet has damn near every brand. 

but if you would have said SLP instead of adidas then you might have been on to something.

instead you are just still in your feelings lmao 

i don't even recognize your sn 

Last edited:
nah im just countering all the lap riding yall do for nike...trying to show you how foolish you are.
if you would have said SLP instead of adidas then you might have been on to something.

but instead you are just still in your feelings lmao 
i don't even recognize your sn 

Nah fool I own almost as much Adidas as Nike, I'm just not out there rocking Yeezy's and Pablo tees and being a blind loyalist to a brand which you clearly are

Said SLP instead of a Adidas? WTF does that even mean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom