Have you ever been jacked for your sneakers?

Anyone on NT ever been jacked for their sneakers? If so fill us in on the details!
pimp.gif

yeah man back in the day, they jacked me for my gold hoop earring, bulls starter jacket, gold figaro chain, and OG taxi's

Nope never, thats for chumps *knocks on wood*
Goons only try people they think are scared, they smell fear

I got some dunks that i used for P.E. jacked from my locker back in high school. They were beat and kinda small so it wasn't that big of a deal.

yes men some *%% took mine oly 6 08 edition my left pair without the right pair men in my p.e locke. I was so heated that day. Those where my #1 favorite airjordans sneaker.(Men I miss breaking headz with em *!%+%# be looking @ em real hard)

- Nope, never gotten my sneakers stolen, but I jacked other people sneakers before.

Basketball practice, don't leave your Jordans on the benches/locker/floor or I'll take them.

Edit: I don't do it anymore
laugh.gif

Unless it's a dope Air Jordan.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Nope, never gotten my sneakers stolen, but I jacked other people sneakers before.

Basketball practice, don't leave your Jordans on the benches/locker/floor or I'll take them.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I would do the same

Originally Posted by JP310

I got some dunks that i used for P.E. jacked from my locker back in high school. They were beat and kinda small so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Same here, but they were some K-swiss. I knew the girl who did it and I told her friend I suspected her and she
stopped showing up to PE until the end of the school year (it was like 2 months left)
laugh.gif

Edit: I don't do it anymore
laugh.gif

Unless it's a dope Air Jordan.
dang from your own teammates
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

somebody stole my hoop shoes out of my gym locker in high school
i didnt realize they were missin til like two weeks later so i guess yea

One of his kind stole my spacejam once last year.

Dude had the nerve to wear them the same day after school to play ball. Like I wasn't gonna be there or sumtin
indifferent.gif

Then comes up with the most lamest excuse saying that his dad gave them to him for christmas but he never wore them out......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

yes men some *%% took mine oly 6 08 edition my left pair without the right pair men in my p.e locke. I was so heated that day. Those where my #1 favorite air jordans sneaker.(Men I miss breaking headz with em *!%+%# be looking @ em real hard)

alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

never leave stuff in pe lockers!! When i was a freshman i put my stuff in my actual school locker. Even though i was late sometimes, it was still worth it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never leave stuff in pe lockers!! When i was a freshman i put my stuff in my actual school locker. Even though i was late sometimes, it was still worth it.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom