Have you ever been jacked for your sneakers?

Never got jacked but someone broke into my house a year in a half ago. I heated for a while, but I found who did it got clapped. What goes around comesaround.
smile.gif

there was this day after school during my freshman year of high school that i was wating for my uncle to pick me up and some dudes drove up and told me and 2otgher guys next to me to give up our shoes and the jerseys they had on or we were gona get blasted.the other dudes gave up their jerseys and there used up airforces.i had the patent leather white/red/black 1s on and i was like f that and i just acted stupid and looked at some trees next to me til they left.the otherguys that got jacked looked like they pissed themselves,i just kept my cool,even if i wound up gettin jacked i would have gotten back at one of the jackersbecause i would always see him in my hood.its a dang shame that people would jack someone for their kicks while they have them on.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Jacked- Never!!!!!!! Stolen- Never!!!!!!! Some kid was trying to steal my kicks from my locker when I was in High school. After I find out who he was I beat him up real bad and afterward nobody never try me for my kicks.

roll.gif
at your grammar

Almost. It wuz for tha release of tha all black Xs. It wuz me and 4 of my boys. One of them worked at FinishLine. Surprisingly enough, there were a lot of ppl.Some just window shoppers or just standing around waiting for their boys to cop the kix. So I wuz one of tha first to go in. I went, got my kix, all gud. Myboy actually had to help so he was working. Two others were still waiting in line, and another friend was just chillin. So once I got my 2 pairs, I decided toroll out to my car and throw em in the trunk while we waited for my boy to finish working. As we were goin up the escalator, 3 dudes started following behindus talkin bout, "got one". My homie turned around and said "got wut?". They tried to front like they wasn't even talkin to us. Wordswere exchanged, and next thing u kno.....

sp_pow.gif

My boy got smacked in the mouth with a closed fist. So I walked over, mind u, wit 2 pairs of shoes in a bag and swung at dude. They tried to throw him off tha2nd floor.
laugh.gif
(he's not my friend anymore thus why i laugh). Nextthing u kno, two more guys come in and make it a 2 on 5. Anywho, He ended up gettin' stomped out by three dudes and I got snuck once in tha back of my headby some otha dude. A sixth one came and wuz like "what are yall doin?!?!?". And that's wen it stopped. Wut still trips me out to this day is thati'm like 50 lbs heavier and 4" taller than my boy wuz, AND i had tha kix (2boxes in a single bag), which means i wuz practically fighting wit onehand. And in the end, i wuz only faced up wit one dude and MY BOY wuz the one who got stomped out.Maybe their intentions weren't to steal my kix after all. In fact, they never even reached for tha bag. I told him to chill out to and not say anything toem. I had a blade in my pocket and wudda stabbed sumbodi. Not to mention, I guess he took the most cuz he decided to come at them. I left without a bruise. Hehad a big %*# knot on his head.

ill be dammed if i let someone take shoes off my feet they better expect a fight comin with that %@*!

somebody broke into my apt about 7 years ago and cleaned my closet out
mad.gif
but renters insurance FTW

had someone steal about 200$ worth in fitteds and a pair of my chambary 7s. straight ran thru my home straight to my room. luckily they didnt take anythingelse? i have all my hats hanging from my wall and my 7s were just laying on my bed. good thing they didnt open my closet and take the rest of my shoes orlaptop under the bed..

Na never that. I remember in high school in P.E dudes would take sneakers out peoples lockers but usually only when they knew that person wasn't aboutnothing. It's hilarious when you see these dudes all heated then see dude with there shoes on the next day and don't do !%##. Soft $%% dudes. One timein 8th grade a couple dudes tried me after school for my true blues. I told them they aint getting !%## and one of them was like yo just hit him. I
indifferent.gif
him and he hesitated then I hit his boy in the mouth and ran out therebefore i got my $%% whooped lol

almost got jumped for my nike pumps back in the diz. funny with my p.e. class, i had one of those big 3x thick master locks on my locker and somebody bustedit but nobody took anything out of my locker and i had some batting equipment, griffey cleats, and some gear.

I was in release for the Altitude XIII and seen dude get his %#$ beat for them. And the dude that beat his %#$ left the money on his chest. One of the saddestthing I seen in my life.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Did y'all not have locks? I always had locks on my lockers.
i did, but at my school the janitor or coach would keep heavy metal pliers in their office/closet for breaking locks when kids would forget their combo. during PE or afterschool sports, some dudes would take the pliers to break the locks and take people's *%#%.

freshman year, that's how i got jacked for my XIs during football practice. and other kids on the team had shoes/ipods/cellphones stolen as well.

eventually, someone found out the kids who were doing it when they tried to sell them to other people at school, and the whole JV and Varsity football team cornered them in the locker room and beat their $!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nobody has ever stolen anything from my face ever... except once and i guilted them into giving me my phone back
eyes.gif
but behind my back i've gottenmy SK LX stolen
indifferent.gif
my STEEP TECH in hs from my locker when it was like 10 degrees outside
indifferent.gif
along with my ipod
smh.gif
i was crying like a mother
laugh.gif

Never been Robbed/jacked/stolen from. Thank God.

Although I was on the other end of the spectrum.. lol. Not really stealing kicks but I was in line at the ATM and some dude deposited a check and left with hiscard in the machine. He went into the bank. I didnt want him to run back out after he came to his senses so I just hit "200.00" on the machine, gotthe money and kept it movin.

Ended up hitting a connect and copped Grapes for retail (mind u this is a couple months after release.)
pimp.gif

used the card to fill up the tank, get Wendys, then the next day I went to Finishline I used the card to cop some Spizikes. Told the cashier it was my dadscard. Lol.

I regret it now cuz Karma Kills! I've taken more losses then the shoes were worth the month after that. I'll NEVER do it again. SMH at me
smh.gif

Stil got my Grapes btw
tongue.gif

never been jacked..but i've been scammed for my laney 5s from someone on iss..it was supposed to be a trade for some 00' jordan 5 metallics..he went bythe name jordansallday14...iss banned him, esp. nsb

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

The only things I've ever had stolen are about 10 pairs of socks (really) and the cd Country Grammar. Someone tried to steal (or #!## with) my car one timeat like 4 am but I scared them off.

Not for kicks, and I've never been jacked to my face.
In 8th grade I got a starter LA Kings stadium
coat and reversible fleece jacket (both Kings)
jacked from my locker. That was the roughest
year of school ever I think. (I also got my GT
JR interceptor stolen at summer school)
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom