Have you ever been jacked for your sneakers?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Nope, never gotten my sneakers stolen, but I jacked other people sneakers before.

Basketball practice, don't leave your Jordans on the benches/locker/floor or I'll take them.
One of his kind stole my spacejam once last year.

Dude had the nerve to wear them the same day after school to play ball. Like I wasn't gonna be there or sumtin
indifferent.gif

Then comes up with the most lamest excuse saying that his dad gave them to him for christmas but he never wore them out......
smh.gif

you get your shoes back?

Some thief broke into my truck and stole my fire red V's and the left military IV...AND my stereo...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gescobe

Some thief broke into my truck and stole my fire red V's and the left military IV...AND my stereo...
tired.gif
such a bittersweet discovery.

some dude stole my 8 year old ipod mini but not my phone, wallet or shoes.
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gescobe

tired.gif

Well at least he knew what to steal. I have never been jacked for my shoes.

I bucked some bred XIIs from the locker room last semester at school. Smh at me.
They aint even fit me. Ended up flippin' em for $35. I've never had any sneakers stolen or anything stolen for that matter....
Though my gurdle (for football) got jacked when i was Putting my thigh and knee pads in my practice pants. I said that i wore em freeballin'with no boxersunder.
Dude gave it back in an instance.
laugh.gif
appereantly his got bucked...

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Nope, never gotten my sneakers stolen, but I jacked other people sneakers before.

Basketball practice, don't leave your Jordans on the benches/locker/floor or I'll take them.
One of his kind stole my spacejam once last year.

Dude had the nerve to wear them the same day after school to play ball. Like I wasn't gonna be there or sumtin
indifferent.gif

Then comes up with the most lamest excuse saying that his dad gave them to him for christmas but he never wore them out......
smh.gif

what
laugh.gif
eek.gif
what a tru %%+$+% what did you did next whopped his %@! cause they are hi like+$%! on vintagekicks

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Did y'all not have locks? I always had locks on my lockers.
i did, but at my school the janitor or coach would keep heavy metal pliers in their office/closet for breaking locks when kids would forget theircombo. during PE or afterschool sports, some dudes would take the pliers to break the locks and take people's *%#%.

freshman year, that's how i got jacked for my XIs during football practice. and other kids on the team had shoes/ipods/cellphones stolen as well.

eventually, someone found out the kids who were doing it when they tried to sell them to other people at school, and the whole JV and Varsity football teamcornered them in the locker room and beat their $!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

no but almost. when i got jumped i got knocked to the ground and i remember some dude say take his shoes and i was wearing my black 5s. after i heard that igot up just ran cuz i didnt want no one to take them.

my grandma took some reebok atrs from my rack and sent them to the philippines awhile back

she didnt tell me

oh well. they sucked anyways

jacked and stolen aren't the same to me. jacked is getting chumped for your shoes as in a cat roll up on you and make you run it. Never happened

stolen on the other hand...Got my spacejams stolen out of my football locker my soph yr and the lock was still locked and looked like it had never beentouched. Clearly a trainer (who had all the keys to the locks) or somebody affiliated did it because like 5 other people had their Js stolen eventually. allseemingly untouched locks. like them #@+%$ just whodinied out the lockers
laugh.gif
. all of them either space jams or XI patent lows. I went to the coach and he said there was no way he could do nothin
indifferent.gif
I wanted to charge up any trainer but half of them were chicks andit'd be pointless. and the varsity coach finally addressed it to the entire team and it stopped. nobody's kicks got stolen out of the varsitylockeroom. they only hoed the minions
tired.gif

underprivledged schools with 90% blacks like myself FTL

When I was 12th grade they jacked my 11's at night.I use to leave em outside and cats knew where I lived.i think it was one of my boys , but they neveradmitted to it!punks!

Jacked- Never!!!!!!! Stolen- Never!!!!!!! Some kid was trying to steal my kicks from my locker when I was in High school. After I find out who he was I beathim up real bad and afterward nobody never try me for my kicks.

no, but i dreamed a few days ago i stoled someone DS concords. i woked up blown realizing it was a dam dream
smh.gif

i thought i did one time when i was a freshman at college. i use to share a room and my shoes were aligned by my bed. i use to by shoes like every other dayand i came in the room one day and some were missing. but i kept my cool cuz i aint think nobody had the spheres to steal from me.

then some girls came outta nowhere and told me that if i noticed anything missing. then they told me that they hid my shoes. they told me that they hid mynewest ones.

little did they know that i buy shoes so fast that the ones that i copped 2 days prior are no longer my newest.

they were confused and told me my shoes were behind my closet.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i thought i did one time when i was a freshman at college. i use to share a room and my shoes were aligned by my bed. i use to by shoes like every other day and i came in the room one day and some were missing. but i kept my cool cuz i aint think nobody had the spheres to steal from me.

then some girls came outta nowhere and told me that if i noticed anything missing. then they told me that they hid my shoes. they told me that they hid my newest ones.

little did they know that i buy shoes so fast that the ones that i copped 2 days prior are no longer my newest.

they were confused and told me my shoes were behind my closet.
Which college
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom