Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Why do more established NT females go so hard on new chicks?
laugh.gif

like ya'll are really getting bothered? is it a territorial thing? it's funny

anyways, I've bought my Mom&Sis Louis and Gucci items for their bday's, and my ex a few things but nothing crazy

yep...its like being one of the few females in a crew of boys...you don't like em like that but you can't stand the girls they mess with cuz you already know the deal...they won't be around to long...
roll.gif

except Hazel...she's the one who has been dating one of the crew for almost a year so she's down
laugh.gif
THIS!!!

and I feel like...back when I first joined....being a girl was like taboo almost. Now people got pics in their avy's....saying I'm a girl in theirsig....startin' dumb *+# threads saying "hai gaiz--h33rz ma piks
tongue.gif
"

and it's like
alien.gif
"are these #+%@*!$ for real? WHERE THEY DO DATAT"

Hazel ol' nice *+#, she prolly the one brought 'em over here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Broke males call it simpin'.....People with a lil' bit of money call it FANCY

Someone's really going to have to explain the "simpin" thing to me
laugh.gif

Love the CL's... Would like to see the Manolo's sitting up, I like the Mary Jane style :nods

Originally Posted by Jillian808

laugh.gif

Love the CL's... Would like to see the Manolo's sitting up, I like the Mary Jane style :nods

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen aVagina in person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen a Vagina in person
laugh.gif

word, take a girl out to eat "yall simpin blah blah" majority of these dudes act like they gettin buns at the look of an eye
laugh.gif
fools, oh and NTersonly smash virgin supermodels
grin.gif

Jillian808 wrote:

laugh.gif

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen a Vagina in person
laugh.gif

Nah, kid.

Spending money on random females is simping. There's nothing wrong with buying the wifey a purse or a nice pair of heels.

It's when you're buying these things for girls who don't even know your middle name, girls who haven't met the family, don't know yourfriends, etc. that it becomes simping.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

word, take a girl out to eat "yall simpin blah blah" majority of these dudes act like they gettin buns at the look of an eye
laugh.gif
fools, oh and NTers only smash virgin supermodels
grin.gif

not disagreeing on the spending money ≠ simping part

but i'll be damned if i gotta buy something for a chick to have sex with her.

nah, no way.

money isn't an issue and still the only time i'm buying stuff for a girl is when we're in a relationship.

sidenote: kaycurrency do you take tagged pics of every "luxury" item you buy? i swear to god i've seen so many random pics of coin purses or bmwinteriors/keys with kaycurrency tags on NT.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]simping[/td] [td]58 up, 12 down [img]http://static3.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif?1249254831[/img] [img]http://static2.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif?1249254831[/img][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
v. to simp. Tricking, groveling, or basically just letting females walk all over you for no apparent reason other than your own %%!!%-made-ness.

Johnny met Sue. Sue likes Johnny. Johnny fell in love with the poon. Sue tried to put the smack down. Instead of regulating, Johnny started being a simp and takes her out to fancy dinners and what not.

*Johnny is begging Sue to take him back whilst his boys are waiting in the cypher* Homeboy James says, "God damn it Johnny! Stop simping and hit the bleez already you simp-a-ho!"
get this def on a mug
by The Tallboy Mar 8, 2005 share this
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]simping[/td] [td]10 up, 4 down [img]http://static3.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif?1249254831[/img] [img]http://static2.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif?1249254831[/img][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Sympathetic Pimping. When you make your significant other do something for you out of sympathy to your pathetic $#!.

PIMPING - %%!!% pick that @%+$ up right now!
SIMPING - Baby can you please pick that up? No? well i guess i have to get up and bend over to pick it up..even though my back hurts =
thanks for picking it up for me babe.

get this def on a mug
pimping simpin sympthetic pathetic relationships
by shochina Aug 19, 2007 share this
[/td] [/tr][/table]

i'm planning on getting my mom a gucci bag, shes the only lady that i love enough to buy a designer bag for atm haha

smokin.gif

8b625b3eb6b3c20eba738aa2a8242239dd89ac9.pjpg
b30350f9e547b7812af2b30436a31b86cecd3d0.pjpg

I've purchased several Purses too...mostly LV

Nah B, you still simpin.

It's not about "broke" or having "a lil bit of money" it's about principle.
I make enough paper to cop certain girls i mess with purses and the like, but pops taught me better.
Shorty aint help me get this far, she aint gettin no LV.
You talking about "several purses", that's disgusting fam.
That type of @+!# gotta be earned.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....sad and pathetic too
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

but hey if you have to wine and dine her + buy her heels to get P do you
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....sad and pathetic too

thats his girl tho? how is that simpin...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....pathetic too

You sound Broke...So im assuming you are....

Fam' I Bring home enough money to Spend $600+ on a pair of heels and not even have to check the balance of my checking acount...PLUS i've been withher for 5 years...

Not to mention i'd have your girl Open and ready to do whatever I wanted her to do off my conversation alone...
wink.gif

Lots of people on here think buyin your wife a purse is simpin. If you been in a relationship for a min there is nothing wrong with getting your girl things,now if you meet the girl last week and are already buyin her LV, gucci etc then thats simpin.

No,
we go half of airplane tixx tho.
she can buy herself the wedding ring if she likes, she got more $$$ than I do.
Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lots of people on here think buyin your wife a purse is simpin. If you been in a relationship for a min there is nothing wrong with getting your girl things, now if you meet the girl last week and are already buyin her LV, gucci etc then thats simpin.
I think it is, just an acceptable version.
You're sending the wrong message by buying her something. go feed her doggy treats when she remembers what beer you like while you're at it
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....pathetic too

...PLUS i've been with her for 5 years...

I was gettin' ready to say...

I don't know Kay like that---but he strikes me as the kinda guy who would only be doin' that for somebody was a DOWN +%+ chick. He got the money to doso, so let him do it.

And you need to stop buying shoes and buy a ring
happy.gif

i swear some dudes go out of their way to make a female feel as if she isn't special or pretty...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i swear some dudes go out of their way to make a female feel as if she isn't special or pretty...
I guess pretty girls deserve shiny things and a pat on the head?

smh, NT needs some feminists!(with big boobs)

Back
Top Bottom