Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i swear some dudes go out of their way to make a female feel as if she isn't special or pretty...
I guess pretty girls deserve shiny things and a pat on the head?

smh, NT needs some feminists!(with big boobs)

no but if thats your girl and yall are doing good whats wrong with buyin her things and her buyin you things?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by Jillian808

Broke males call it simpin'.....People with a lil' bit of money call it FANCY

Someone's really going to have to explain the "simpin" thing to me
laugh.gif

Love the CL's... Would like to see the Manolo's sitting up, I like the Mary Jane style :nods

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen a Vagina in person
laugh.gif
nah you a simp bro, pretty obvious....pathetic too
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

but hey if you have to wine and dine her + buy her heels to get P do you
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
...PLUS i've been with her for 5 years...

I was gettin' ready to say...

I don't know Kay like that---but he strikes me as the kinda guy who would only be doin' that for somebody was a DOWN %%+ chick. He got the money to doso, so let him do it.

And you need to stop buying shoes and buy a ring
happy.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Jillian808

Broke males call it simpin'.....People with a lil' bit of money call it FANCY

Someone's really going to have to explain the "simpin" thing to me
laugh.gif

Love the CL's... Would like to see the Manolo's sitting up, I like the Mary Jane style :nods

NT Thinks spending money on a woman is "Simpin'"....The same males that wait in line for 2 days for a pair of gym shoes and/or has never seen a Vagina in person
laugh.gif

word, take a girl out to eat "yall simpin blah blah" majority of these dudes act like they gettin buns at the look of an eye
laugh.gif
fools, oh and NTers only smash virgin supermodels
grin.gif

laugh.gif
truee

i swear some dudes go out of their way to make a female feel as if she isn't special or pretty...

no but if thats your girl and yall are doing good whats wrong with buyin her things and her buyin you things?
I think it sends the wrong message, its a slap in the face of her independence.
I'm not her father, she wants something she should get it herself, I'll be there to support her good decision.
I love my girl enough to want her to be able to succeed with or without me.

No,
we go half of airplane tixx tho.
she can buy herself the wedding ring if she likes, she got more $$$ than I do.
Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lots of people on here think buyin your wife a purse is simpin. If you been in a relationship for a min there is nothing wrong with getting your girl things, now if you meet the girl last week and are already buyin her LV, gucci etc then thats simpin.
I think it is, just an acceptable version.
You're sending the wrong message by buying her something. go feed her doggy treats when she remembers what beer you like while you're at it
eyes.gif
So you been with your girl for 4 yrs and you think it is simpin to buy her a bag for her bday, christmas etc? Im not talking about just buyinwhatever she wants and if you the only one spending it then that may be a problem, but there is nothing wrong with buyin your lady nice gifts for specialoccasions.

I'm not her father, she wants something she should get it herself, I'll be there to support her good decision.
Yeah, every time I give a loved one a birthday/Christmas present it's a slap in their face.

grin.gif

You sound Broke...So im assuming you are....

Fam' I Bring home enough money to Spend $600+ on a pair of heels and not even have to check the balance of my checking acount...PLUS i've been with her for 5 years...

Not to mention i'd have your girl Open and ready to do whatever I wanted her to do off my conversation alone...
wink.gif
Why does that have to be the reason why
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
Some of ya'll disgusting, and truely don't deserve a woman that loves you.
sorry that you still believe in the antiquated Archie bunker vision of a woman that cooks, cleans, and bores your ears off but my woman is myequal.
I'm fronting on the wedding ring tho, I think it will all change at marriage but I think its important to "draw lines in the sand" when it comesto relationships and let it be known that you are both there to hold your own until you are married.

JUST HOW I DO!

No,
we go half of airplane tixx tho.
she can buy herself the wedding ring if she likes, she got more $$$ than I do.

Lots of people on here think buyin your wife a purse is simpin. If you been in a relationship for a min there is nothing wrong with getting your girl things, now if you meet the girl last week and are already buyin her LV, gucci etc then thats simpin.
I think it is, just an acceptable version.
You're sending the wrong message by buying her something. go feed her doggy treats when she remembers what beer you like while you're at it
eyes.gif
So you been with your girl for 4 yrs and you think it is simpin to buy her a bag for her bday, christmas etc? Im not talking about just buyin whatever she wants and if you the only one spending it then that may be a problem, but there is nothing wrong with buyin your lady nice gifts for special occasions.
nah man...spending ANY money on a girl is "simping."

I guess cuz they don't think it would go both ways....

I myself, would just LOVE to find a man to buy these for
SFN0G15_mn.jpg

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I know we got dudes on here that be coppin designer purses for themselves.

it's not a purse its a satchel, and Indiana Jones has one

laugh.gif
Word to "The Hangover".

That's real talk though. Why would I spend MY money for a female to look right, when I could use that money on a fly %%% satchel to accommodate my Jesuspiece and LV shades....
laugh.gif

Damn I don't know about all that. If me and my girl in that type of relationship aint nothing wrong with her copping me random gifts and medoing the same.

I do pull the equality/independence cards frequently tho when chicks try to make it one sided, which they often do.

But mouse I think you know it's a rarity for some chicks to be buying dudes gifts, especially on a whim.

So because a man doesn't want to buy his woman expensive/shallow/materialistic items, that means he doesn't DESERVE her in his life? I mean for one, Ipersonally don't even want to be romantically associated with a woman that would even WANT me to spend $200+ on a purse for her. I don't like womenlike that.

I appreciate low maintenance females, that don't require or EXPECT to be wined and dined JUST BECAUSE she is my woman. Her being my woman doesn'tentitle her to unlimited gifts.

But we have different attitudes on this subject.

I would never do it.

laugh.gif
Some of ya'll disgusting, and truely don't deserve a woman that loves you.
sorry that you still believe in the antiquated Archie bunker vision of a woman that cooks, cleans, and bores your ears off but my woman is my equal.
I'm fronting on the wedding ring tho, I think it will all change at marriage but I think its important to "draw lines in the sand" when it comes to relationships and let it be known that you are both there to hold your own until you are married.

JUST HOW I DO!
Where you get that? I believe if i'm in a committed relationship we're one, i'm gonna love that woman for who she is, through andthrough, i know her needs/wants and vice versa, and i don't need to do things to "train" her, she's not a dog nor a doormat, i would neverget in a relationship with a person who stands for that. Something as trivial as a gift would never change that.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn I don't know about all that. We in that type of relationship aint nothing wrong with her copping me random gifts and me doing the same.

I do pull the equality/independence cards frequently tho when chicks try to make it one sided.

But mouse I think you know it's rarity for some chicks to be buying dudes gifts

not really...i think it is harder to buy a guy random gifts tho...

you can't be bringing home rims and tvs every check...at least of his bday and what not he can tell you what he wants...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So because a man doesn't want to buy his woman expensive/shallow/materialistic items, that means he doesn't DESERVE her in his life? I mean for one, I personally don't even want to be romantically associated with a woman that would even WANT me to spend $200+ on a purse for her. I don't like women like that.

I appreciate low maintenance females, that don't require or EXPECT to be wined and dined JUST BECAUSE she is my woman. Her being my woman doesn't entitle her to unlimited gifts.

I would never do it.
Who said gifts were a necessity? the problem is when you actually make up in your mind that you're never giving her a gift, because it maychange her world view. If that's the case, you don't deserve her.

It all goes back to the idea that some dudes have been conditioned (by society and other women (maybe their mothers)); that women DESERVE things for the sakeof being women. Dudes need to understand that women need to EARN special things. Those things include time, attention, and GIFTS. Until they show that they areworthy of these things, they shouldn't get ANYTHING

So because a man doesn't want to buy his woman expensive/shallow/materialistic items, that means he doesn't DESERVE her in his life? I mean for one, I personally don't even want to be romantically associated with a woman that would even WANT me to spend $200+ on a purse for her. I don't like women like that.

I appreciate low maintenance females, that don't require or EXPECT to be wined and dined JUST BECAUSE she is my woman. Her being my woman doesn't entitle her to unlimited gifts.

I would never do it.

gifts and whatever is expected or required...but i do expect to be wined and dined because i am your woman...i don't expect to be treated like every otherfemales...

It all goes back to the idea that some dudes have been conditioned (by society and other women (maybe their mothers)); that women DESERVE things for the sake of being women. Dudes need to understand that women need to EARN special things. Those things include time, attention, and GIFTS. Until they show that they are worthy of these things, they shouldn't get ANYTHING
laugh.gif
"earn" special things?????

I'm gonna take a wild $%+ guess and assume that you are single. Seems like you are on the path of having some sort of 3rd grade sticker chart for"rewards" when you do get in a relationship...

If you're happy in a relationship, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with spending money on your girl. There are dudes who go overboard and overextendtheir generosity too soon, but if you've been with someone for a long time, what's the problem of splurging every once in a while on the person youcare about? Some of you guys are so +#* backwards and have all these rules which are prohibiting you from maybe meeting someone who may be good for you...

Back
Top Bottom