Have You Ever Genuinely Wanted Someone To Die?

tengoeljugode

Banned
I know I shouldn't wish death on anyone, but this really got at my nerves.

Cliffs:
  • go to concert
  • dudes get beer muscles but nothings too serious
  • come back after concert and find cooler wide open
  • someone stole a wedding gift of mine (flask)
  • definitely this one group of dudes that were feeling themselves
Would honestly not feel one ounce of sorrow if the whole group contracted thy death.

That is all.

I'd never wish death upon anyone unless they harmed/killed extremely close friends or fam
Then I'd make that death wish come true

*Cue Nas Mask .gif*

Just go buy another one
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Just go buy another one
eyes.gif

First off, it's the principle about it bruh. Why do people think it's ok to take something from someone else? Second, it has sentimental value. I got married a few weeks ago and it was a gift.

Just irks me.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

youre not about that life

You woulda got along with the dudes that stole it.

And to address your point, if there were no consequences, I would kill the next man with no qualms. I have been hunting since I was 6 and I can take my glock apart with a blindfold on. But because I have a career, family and friends that I don't want to see hurt watching me go away for murder, no, no I am not about that life
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

And to address your point, if there were no consequences, I would kill the next man with no qualms. I have been hunting since I was 6 and I can take my glock apart with a blindfold on. But because I have a career, family and friends that I don't want to see hurt watching me go away for murder, no, no I am not about that life
indifferent.gif

This makes you a sociopath. I'm a Marine, and have been in more life/death situations than most and im an incredibly accurate shot...but no qualms about killing someone? Thats messed up

indifferent.gif

You are a silly goose.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Just go buy another one
eyes.gif

So no matter what someone steals from you as long as it is replaceable you shouldn't care and just move on? %@!%

indifferent.gif
ok rambo.  bang bang cookie monster

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
You want someone to die for that? idiot.

Yeah. Why do people in this world feel it is OK to take from another? A slam coward move and the world would be a better place without the guy in it in my opinion.

You think I should just be like, 'welp, guy stole my flask, guess he needed it more than me.' Get outta here.

Back
Top Bottom