Have You Ever Genuinely Wanted Someone To Die?

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
You want someone to die for that? idiot.

Yeah. Why do people in this world feel it is OK to take from another? A slam coward move and the world would be a better place without the guy in it in my opinion.

You think I should just be like, 'welp, guy stole my flask, guess he needed it more than me.' Get outta here.

you're being a tool.  him taking your precious flask is no more cause for death than you breathing up all this air that was clearly meant for me.  stop being so petty.  he stole your trinket, sorry, get over it.  you still have your health, your wife, and fam.  i'm not saying forgive dude...but wishing death? 
sick.gif
nah son. theres no coming back from that.

you're not perfect, imagine how many people have wished you off this earth for the tiniest things.  you cutting somebody off in traffic, or forgetting to return a call, say you play sports and you miss the game winner or game tyer..i'd def wish you ill.
grin.gif

Yeah OP, death is too much in your case.

Since your flask was taken, you should have wished alcoholism upon them. Alcoholism that would ultimately ruin their lives and the lives of his family and children's children. Alcoholism so bad that he ends up with cirrohsis and stage 4 liver failure.

Then, with a stroke of luck and a possibly the grace of a higher being, they're granted a liver transplant from a liver of a 22 year old drunk driving casualty. With a new lease on life, they swear off alcohol and go to AA meetings. Things are going well until they're laid off due to outsourcing.

Struggling to make ends meet, they turn to the only comfort they truly know...alcohol, and the vicious cycle continues. Their family has finally given up on them from too much heartbreak, and they're forced out the house and their loved ones' lives.

Poor and in deep need for alcohol, they stoop to giving sexual favors under a nearby bridge for a paltry offering to buy their much needed "medicine". As they stumble out of a liquor store with cheap alcohol in hand, they walk into the street almost getting hit by a vehicle.

Thankfully, the vehicle stopped at just the right moment for the vagrant to look upon the driver with soulless eyes, almost recognizing the driver before walking along on their quest to quench their neverending thirst of self-destruction.

That driver...was OP. Going about his day without ever thinking about his lost, precious flask from years past.
Two souls that were connected for just a moment and the power of a forgotten wish blur as time and fate pass one another.

Bruh, it's the whole situation. I'm having a blast before and during the concert. Then, I come out to leave and Someone goes in my cooler and steals something.

I know it may sound petty to some, but it's the principle.

You must want a lot of people dead. I used to be a thief but now I would rather die than steal someone else's property.

I don't even want death row inmates to die. Only people I would want to die are ones with social and economic power used for evil.

Only until I realize that wishing for something that will eventually happen is kind of a waste of time and energy..and the situation isnt that serious after i cool off.

You guys act like wanting someone to die is something that is gonna happen just because you want it to.

Is it the same as praying to win the lotto?

What's the difference?
The devil DOES answer requests?

I hope that flask was made of platinum, gold, and diamonds and was holding water from the fountain of youth.

I was born in '81. We used to kill people without consequences back then. Now&days we just wish death.

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

I know I shouldn't wish death on anyone, but this really got at my nerves.

Cliffs:
  • go to concert
  • dudes get beer muscles but nothings too serious
  • come back after concert and find cooler wide open
  • someone stole a wedding gift of mine (flask)
  • definitely this one group of dudes that were feeling themselves
Would honestly not feel one ounce of sorrow if the whole group contracted thy death.

That is all.
go to concert
understandable

then what happens?

a group comes and takes stuff from your cooler?

wish death to them?

while a magical unicorn was the culprit?

I understand that the flask has sentimental value, and nobody likes having their stuff stolen. If you know the exact guy who did it, and have absolute proof then feel free to confront them. If not, then you just gotta chalk it up as a loss and move on. But wishing death on them makes you sound like an oversensitive punk.

And to the guy that wished alcoholism on them, your just as lame as OP. You would want them to ruin their families lives because your flask was stolen? *%%% your flask

Every time I read/hear the word flask, I think of Little Nicky.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Over a flask ??? You are crazy.

Not only that, but he doesnt have any proof of who stole it. Probably wishing death on the wrong people.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yeah OP, death is too much in your case.

Since your flask was taken, you should have wished alcoholism upon them. Alcoholism that would ultimately ruin their lives and the lives of his family and children's children. Alcoholism so bad that he ends up with cirrohsis and stage 4 liver failure.

Then, with a stroke of luck and a possibly the grace of a higher being, they're granted a liver transplant from a liver of a 22 year old drunk driving casualty. With a new lease on life, they swear off alcohol and go to AA meetings. Things are going well until they're laid off due to outsourcing.

Struggling to make ends meet, they turn to the only comfort they truly know...alcohol, and the vicious cycle continues. Their family has finally given up on them from too much heartbreak, and they're forced out the house and their loved ones' lives.

Poor and in deep need for alcohol, they stoop to giving sexual favors under a nearby bridge for a paltry offering to buy their much needed "medicine". As they stumble out of a liquor store with cheap alcohol in hand, they walk into the street almost getting hit by a vehicle.

Thankfully, the vehicle stopped at just the right moment for the vagrant to look upon the driver with soulless eyes, almost recognizing the driver before walking along on their quest to quench their neverending thirst of self-destruction.

That driver...was OP. Going about his day without ever thinking about his lost, precious flask from years past.
Two souls that were connected for just a moment and the power of a forgotten wish blur as time and fate pass one another.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom