Have You Ever Genuinely Wanted Someone To Die?

Yeah and I had a legit reason behind the hatred considering all the legal problems this person caused me.

He ended up not dying but getting paralyzed on duty in the middle east. About a year and a half ago

Personally I don't feel one bit sorry for the guy as cold as that sounds

YOURE A SENSITIVE OVER REACTING GEORGE ZIMMERMAN-CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER TRIGGER HAPPY TYPE.

PEOPLE STEAL, MAN UP & MOVE ON, WUSS.IF SOMEONE WISHED DEATH TO YOUR MOM AND IT HAPPENED YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR LIP STUCK OUT LOOKING STUPID, GOD DONT LIKE UGLY.

Every day I pray he doesn't wake up

drew-brees.jpg

I was inebriated. I was typing principal lol.

Still feel the same way this morning. It pisses me off even more knowing that some punk %$$ high school kids or just graduated college freshman took something of mine.

I'm surprised at how many NT'rs think I should just chalk it up to the game. The world is becoming a weird place.

I've never understood hoping/wishing. No matter how much you do/don't do it, it doesn't mean whatever you're thinking about is going to happen. Things happen based on ACTIONS!

With that said, no, I've never wished death upon anyone or anything. If I wanted something dead so bad, wouldn't I just take care of it myself??

If not, I need to $%++ and keep it pushing. Things happen and sometimes they're unfortunate and we're the victims, but that's how life goes. Sometimes others suffer more than their neighbors, but I'll never see any personal loss excusable for having malicious fantasies of one's death. I come from a family of criminals/ crips/ crack addicts, so I know shady business.

That type of thinking ain't right man.

I just don't understand how this generation got so complacent with life. I see a bunch of my friends chalking life up to the game. Like they see no hope so they say *$+% it and live off the system or their family.

Now you got people telling me to just be cool with someone stealing something of mine. Yeah, I'll probably never see dudes ever again in my entire life, but what type of stuff is just being 'cool' with them doing it? ++!$ happens, well why do we have to be ok with ++!$ happening?

Honestly, if they all got in an accident on the ride home from the concert and lost feeling in their legs, I would have 0 feelings. People need to start respecting life and other humans property more.

You have gangs killing each other because they were never taught the value of life. People stealing from others because this new generation just chalks ++!$ up to the game and there's no consequences for their actions.

The world is getting backwards.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yeah OP, death is too much in your case.

Since your flask was taken, you should have wished alcoholism upon them. Alcoholism that would ultimately ruin their lives and the lives of his family and children's children. Alcoholism so bad that he ends up with cirrohsis and stage 4 liver failure.

Then, with a stroke of luck and a possibly the grace of a higher being, they're granted a liver transplant from a liver of a 22 year old drunk driving casualty. With a new lease on life, they swear off alcohol and go to AA meetings. Things are going well until they're laid off due to outsourcing.

Struggling to make ends meet, they turn to the only comfort they truly know...alcohol, and the vicious cycle continues. Their family has finally given up on them from too much heartbreak, and they're forced out the house and their loved ones' lives.

Poor and in deep need for alcohol, they stoop to giving sexual favors under a nearby bridge for a paltry offering to buy their much needed "medicine". As they stumble out of a liquor store with cheap alcohol in hand, they walk into the street almost getting hit by a vehicle.

Thankfully, the vehicle stopped at just the right moment for the vagrant to look upon the driver with soulless eyes, almost recognizing the driver before walking along on their quest to quench their neverending thirst of self-destruction.

That driver...was OP. Going about his day without ever thinking about his lost, precious flask from years past.
Two souls that were connected for just a moment and the power of a forgotten wish blur as time and fate pass one another.
that was beautiful...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

I just don't understand how this generation got so complacent with life. I see a bunch of my friends chalking life up to the game. Like they see no hope so they say *$+% it and live off the system or their family.

Now you got people telling me to just be cool with someone stealing something of mine. Yeah, I'll probably never see dudes ever again in my entire life, but what type of stuff is just being 'cool' with them doing it? ++!$ happens, well why do we have to be ok with ++!$ happening?

Honestly, if they all got in an accident on the ride home from the concert and lost feeling in their legs, I would have 0 feelings. People need to start respecting life and other humans property more.

You have gangs killing each other because they were never taught the value of life. People stealing from others because this new generation just chalks ++!$ up to the game and there's no consequences for their actions.

The world is getting backwards.
so dude stealing your flask is equivalent to gang members killing each other?  Give it a couple days, you wont even miss it...and obviously it wasnt that important to you if you left it unattended my dude

I was inebriated. I was typing principal lol.

Still feel the same way this morning. It pisses me off even more knowing that some punk %$$ high school kids or just graduated college freshman took something of mine.

I'm surprised at how many NT'rs think I should just chalk it up to the game. The world is becoming a weird place.

some young buck %+#@!* your girl huh op? heres my shoulder to cry on...

In my opinion, if you take something that isn't yours, you should fall off a cliff and die. You don't know who bought me that gift and what their situation was. What if it was a friend who just got laid off from their job? What if they decided to buy me that instead of taking their family our for a better meal that night?

I can't rock with people just being cool with this. Yeah, I have about a .0000001% of ever seeing the dudes again, but if I do, it will be on like donkey kong. And I'm not trying be all NT tough guy, I will literally knock the dude out. I'm not going to kill him but I'll try my hand. And if dude woops me, he woops me because that's the way the world should be. Bunch of pansies holding pistols thinking theyre tough guys.

Still doesn't change the fact that I have 0 feelings for their lives and wish they would die. The world would be a better place.

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

some young buck %+#@!* your girl huh op? heres my shoulder to cry on...

Naw bruh, I'm good in that department. Just irks me that them little punks probably got to take a ride on the vaj train last night because they were 'cool' enough to steal my flask.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

And to the guy that wished alcoholism on them, your just as lame as OP. You would want them to ruin their families lives because your flask was stolen? *%%% your flask
I can actually feel my post going over your head resulting in a cool breeze on this warm summer's day.
It cools my brow.
Thank you, kind sir.

Not that serious.
Grow Up and Mature.
You are just insecure that your beer muscles weren't as big as theirs

Originally Posted by solarius49

so dude stealing your flask is equivalent to gang members killing each other?  Give it a couple days, you wont even miss it...and obviously it wasnt that important to you if you left it unattended my dude
No, but it falls in line with this complacent way of life our generation lives. 

There is no respect for other people's property or life anymore. People grow up thinking it's ok or just a part of life that someone will steal something from you. People grow up thinking they should die for some colors or a neighborhood.

Forget math and science, kids need to take 9 years of Life Importance class. People need to start valuing the lives of others and respecting the property of others. We shouldn't live in a world where people think it's ok to take the next man's goods, or the next man's life. They aren't nearly one in the same, but the principles are similar.

And I know I shouldn't left the flask unattended. I forgot that we live in a world where I need to worry about someone climbing in my truck and taking my property because it's cool.

In my opinion, if you take something that isn't yours, you should fall off a cliff and die. You don't know who bought me that gift and what their situation was. What if it was a friend who just got laid off from their job? What if they decided to buy me that instead of taking their family our for a better meal that night?

I can't rock with people just being cool with this. Yeah, I have about a .0000001% of ever seeing the dudes again, but if I do, it will be on like donkey kong. And I'm not trying be all NT tough guy, I will literally knock the dude out. I'm not going to kill him but I'll try my hand. And if dude woops me, he woops me because that's the way the world should be. Bunch of pansies holding pistols thinking theyre tough guys.

Still doesn't change the fact that I have 0 feelings for their lives and wish they would die. The world would be a better place.
sounds like this is the guy who needs to die lol

Originally Posted by k3stacks

You fragile as hell.
Naw bruh, far from it.

I don't know why this is getting at me like it is but there's something about it that's irking the +!@* outta me. I guess I'm getting to be like them old heads that yell about them young punks doing this and that lol.

Back
Top Bottom