Have you ever had a moment where you couldnt control your emotions?

I can only remember one time when I was at church.  There this woman that had an amazing voice. I used to always say that she could have a record deal, but she got into a car accident and then a few weeks later she had a stroke that limited her speech.  Well time went on and we were having some kind of appreciation ceremony for someone at our church. Well she got to the front of the church and said a few words. Then she said that she wanted to sing a song. Well I thought that she was gonna stumble at little and not sound like what I had remembered, but as soon as she begin to sing it sounded amazing.  That is when I lost it and had to excuse myself to the bathroom. It was like when you see those stories on tv about people who regain things in life that were once taken. It was amazing to see.

So NT what were some of the moments if any when you just couldn't control your emotions? Whether good or bad.

I can only remember one time when I was at church.  There this woman that had an amazing voice. I used to always say that she could have a record deal, but she got into a car accident and then a few weeks later she had a stroke that limited her speech.  Well time went on and we were having some kind of appreciation ceremony for someone at our church. Well she got to the front of the church and said a few words. Then she said that she wanted to sing a song. Well I thought that she was gonna stumble at little and not sound like what I had remembered, but as soon as she begin to sing it sounded amazing.  That is when I lost it and had to excuse myself to the bathroom. It was like when you see those stories on tv about people who regain things in life that were once taken. It was amazing to see.

So NT what were some of the moments if any when you just couldn't control your emotions? Whether good or bad.

one time at church i started crying, idk why..but i did...

and then when the yankees lost to the dbacks....blooper over derek jeter...sigh

one time at church i started crying, idk why..but i did...

and then when the yankees lost to the dbacks....blooper over derek jeter...sigh

The hospital scene in the movie Click where Adam Sandler runs to his son in the rain.

Brought a tear to my eye lol

Hands down one his best performances
pimp.gif

The hospital scene in the movie Click where Adam Sandler runs to his son in the rain.

Brought a tear to my eye lol

Hands down one his best performances
pimp.gif

^^ The scene in click where he rewinds to when his dad passes away. And he just see his zombie self ignoring his dad.

^^ The scene in click where he rewinds to when his dad passes away. And he just see his zombie self ignoring his dad.

Toy Story 3 when they were about to be shredded

Boyz N The Hood when Ricky got shot because he woulda made it out

Toy Story 3 when they were about to be shredded

Boyz N The Hood when Ricky got shot because he woulda made it out

There was one time when my father was sick.

Other than that, only on the football field. That game will bring some unfamiliar emotions out of you.

There was one time when my father was sick.

Other than that, only on the football field. That game will bring some unfamiliar emotions out of you.

Back
Top Bottom