Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

A few times.

But one time in particular it was this big booty chick darker than the NT background that ran track for LSU. Old girl used to drive the transit van and had been flirting for a while, but I was always with my girl at the time. Fast forward one night and I get invited to a kick back and it happens to be at her apartment. She called me out in front of the homies so I had to tax that +%@.

Bruh, when I tell you this chick was harder than the side a warship, I'm underselling it. I was hitting this broad doggystyle over the sink in the bathroom so I could see her ******* shaking in the mirror and it felt like I was smashing a stack of bricks. Talk about a turn off. I spit on her back to fake the nut and went home to girlfriend.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm in tears

and i only like BJs from chicks who know what theyre doing.......if its wack i'd rather just hit the P 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

A few times.

But one time in particular it was this big booty chick darker than the NT background that ran track for LSU. Old girl used to drive the transit van and had been flirting for a while, but I was always with my girl at the time. Fast forward one night and I get invited to a kick back and it happens to be at her apartment. She called me out in front of the homies so I had to tax that +%@.

Bruh, when I tell you this chick was harder than the side a warship, I'm underselling it. I was hitting this broad doggystyle over the sink in the bathroom so I could see her ******* shaking in the mirror and it felt like I was smashing a stack of bricks. Talk about a turn off. I spit on her back to fake the nut and went home to girlfriend.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm in tears

and i only like BJs from chicks who know what theyre doing.......if its wack i'd rather just hit the P 

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by kidUFC

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
Haha the girl I was messin with was too but wasnt my first. Im not black tho.

if her name starts with a G then we F' with the same chick
laugh.gif

but back to the smell.. it smell like she was ironing her hair but left the iron on for too long in one area..  smell burnt and dirty at the same time.. and her cooch or maybe her butthole wasnt the best smelling either..
sick.gif

i was turned off but horny ... i can get it anytime tho
tired.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

but i enjoy having sex with girls im emotionally attached too.. not once did i ever have a foul smelling chick nor did i have any issues with their cooch or butthole smell.
i eat the box with said girls without hesistation.. no smell either.. if it does then its roses. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
Haha the girl I was messin with was too but wasnt my first. Im not black tho.

if her name starts with a G then we F' with the same chick
laugh.gif

but back to the smell.. it smell like she was ironing her hair but left the iron on for too long in one area..  smell burnt and dirty at the same time.. and her cooch or maybe her butthole wasnt the best smelling either..
sick.gif

i was turned off but horny ... i can get it anytime tho
tired.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

but i enjoy having sex with girls im emotionally attached too.. not once did i ever have a foul smelling chick nor did i have any issues with their cooch or butthole smell.
i eat the box with said girls without hesistation.. no smell either.. if it does then its roses. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

1 chick was kinda funky , threw my game all off . Then had one that just had no clue , swear she was scared . i go to hit it from the back and shorty stood right back up , wanted to go straight from my joint right to kiss -____- . im ready to go she wants to take a shower , couldnt stick the whole thing in .... just a +*@ moment over all

1 chick was kinda funky , threw my game all off . Then had one that just had no clue , swear she was scared . i go to hit it from the back and shorty stood right back up , wanted to go straight from my joint right to kiss -____- . im ready to go she wants to take a shower , couldnt stick the whole thing in .... just a +*@ moment over all

its been 2 occasions where i didnt enjoy it.

1st time was with this chick named shay. i remember she worked at a day care and drove the daycares van. it was a hot summer day so im assuming sweat and heat and sitting on that hot +@+ van seat all day all marinated to her butt and made it wreek. so fast forwarf we get to my crib i proceeded to hit her from the back and after 2 strokes the odor was soooooooooooooo foul
30t6p3b.gif
it made me soft instantly. she said "what happened" i told her "i was a lil nervous that my mother might on her way home"

2nd time was this chick named lachelle. her (()) walls were depleted. i mean it felt like i stuck my **** out of an open window when i slid up in here.

1st time was with this chick named shay. i remember she worked at a day care and drove the daycares van. it was a hot summer day so im assuming sweat and heat and sitting on that hot +@+ van seat all day all marinated to her butt and made it wreek. so fast forwarf we get to my crib i proceeded to hit her from the back and after 2 strokes the odor was soooooooooooooo foul
30t6p3b.gif
it made me soft instantly. she said "what happened" i told her "i was a lil nervous that my mother might on her way home"

2nd time was this chick named lachelle. her (()) walls were depleted. i mean it felt like i stuck my **** out of an open window when i slid up in here.

Originally Posted by ccb21040

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet the majority of dudes clowning you are virgins themselves
roll.gif

Honestly it's all about sexual chemistry, there is gonna be times that you won't enjoy it, some chicks are not about that life and usually these are the baddest ones, imagine smashin a rubber doll, how enjoyable does that sound??...yeah that's the way some chicks are...they literally just lay there open up their legs and you proceed to pump till you go lump, nothing worst than going soft before bustin...

I bet the majority of dudes clowning you are virgins themselves
roll.gif

Honestly it's all about sexual chemistry, there is gonna be times that you won't enjoy it, some chicks are not about that life and usually these are the baddest ones, imagine smashin a rubber doll, how enjoyable does that sound??...yeah that's the way some chicks are...they literally just lay there open up their legs and you proceed to pump till you go lump, nothing worst than going soft before bustin...

Originally Posted by rjones416

didnt even read the thread but i seen you making threads like why arent you getting dimes, now you say you're a virgin what the +%@! man?
laugh.gif
I'm a fair talker, but INS. Just cause one can cross his defender over doesn't mean he can finish at the rim... spitting game does not equal smashing
laugh.gif

But hey, I don't own a car and I consider myself sound on driving and which cars are good and why. Give ya boy some time
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom