Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

The worst situations be when you and her are in an enclosed area with little space and her box starts to stinch.

$@#$+ you know both you and I smell that, don't play that +!## off! Move your hands in the motion of a fan, blow hard with your breath, somethin!

The worst situations be when you and her are in an enclosed area with little space and her box starts to stinch.

$@#$+ you know both you and I smell that, don't play that +!## off! Move your hands in the motion of a fan, blow hard with your breath, somethin!

once.. i was drunk and
pimp.gif
 as fuuuuuu and we had fooled around a lil bit before (all i remember from that was she gave terrible head
alien.gif
) well about 5 minutes in i start to sober up and chick is a 4 or a 5 at best and that $^&@ felt like straight sandpaper.. told her i was about to puke and dipped with the quickness
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

once.. i was drunk and
pimp.gif
 as fuuuuuu and we had fooled around a lil bit before (all i remember from that was she gave terrible head
alien.gif
) well about 5 minutes in i start to sober up and chick is a 4 or a 5 at best and that $^&@ felt like straight sandpaper.. told her i was about to puke and dipped with the quickness
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

i didn't enjoy it a couple times after having dinner....stomach too full.....need time to digest, but shorty wanted the D so I gots to accomodate

this!
the bad smell once you get a couple of strokes in is either an std or regular vaginal infection... ironically usually your fault 
laugh.gif

with the male tendency to hit it from the back, you'd think chicks would be experts at wiping their butts but nope, got me once too 
ohwell.gif

the dead body females and the chicks who think riding on top is putting in work 
indifferent.gif

oh and having to take a dump usually is the worse experience in the world while smashing, farting every other stroke and @#+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

i didn't enjoy it a couple times after having dinner....stomach too full.....need time to digest, but shorty wanted the D so I gots to accomodate

this!
the bad smell once you get a couple of strokes in is either an std or regular vaginal infection... ironically usually your fault 
laugh.gif

with the male tendency to hit it from the back, you'd think chicks would be experts at wiping their butts but nope, got me once too 
ohwell.gif

the dead body females and the chicks who think riding on top is putting in work 
indifferent.gif

oh and having to take a dump usually is the worse experience in the world while smashing, farting every other stroke and @#+
pimp.gif

Honestly I would have wifed my chick off the dome alone. It's that good. Sometimes, I just don't want to smash, or would rather her top me off. It is what it is, I be tired sometimes.

Honestly I would have wifed my chick off the dome alone. It's that good. Sometimes, I just don't want to smash, or would rather her top me off. It is what it is, I be tired sometimes.

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
Haha the girl I was messin with was too but wasnt my first. Im not black tho.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif
Haha the girl I was messin with was too but wasnt my first. Im not black tho.

Originally Posted by bC

To the guy that said he hated BJ's well I don't really care for them either ..I just rather smash the P
this
as for my own situations,

Ol girl was hesitant about taking her bra off but I wasn't going for that cuz I love breasteses.  Finally persuaded her to take it off and her **** were oddly shaped and that instantly killed the mood for me.

Another time ol chick's room was mad nasty.  I'm talking mounds of clothes everywhere, crumbs on the bed, spilled juice that seemed to be on the floor for days but I was in a mean drought so I overlooked all of that.  Mid stroke out the corner of my eye I see something dart across my clothes laying on the floor and immediately lose interest/ concentration.  You know how when you seen a bug in the house and you start itching and @+*!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bC

To the guy that said he hated BJ's well I don't really care for them either ..I just rather smash the P
this
as for my own situations,

Ol girl was hesitant about taking her bra off but I wasn't going for that cuz I love breasteses.  Finally persuaded her to take it off and her **** were oddly shaped and that instantly killed the mood for me.

Another time ol chick's room was mad nasty.  I'm talking mounds of clothes everywhere, crumbs on the bed, spilled juice that seemed to be on the floor for days but I was in a mean drought so I overlooked all of that.  Mid stroke out the corner of my eye I see something dart across my clothes laying on the floor and immediately lose interest/ concentration.  You know how when you seen a bug in the house and you start itching and @+*!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs.

What!!
indifferent.gif

Before, during, after > life
This, I been saying it in this thread.. I thought that was the normal thing to do.. but hearing dudes saying they HATE it is crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs.

What!!
indifferent.gif

Before, during, after > life
This, I been saying it in this thread.. I thought that was the normal thing to do.. but hearing dudes saying they HATE it is crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by scshift

First off, I'm a virgin, so I wondered, NT is always saying how smashing is one of the greatest feelings ever, so was there ever a time when you didn't enjoy smashing a female? What happened?

Also wondering why a lot of NTers say virgins are overrated
nerd.gif

Share your story here

Stopped reading there.
roll.gif
same here.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
AlexGod wrote:
I hate getting BJs. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Back