Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

You probably haven't had good fellatio 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

I think dude means he hates getting BAD BJs. I know I do when girls don't know what they doing using teeth and scraping and whatnot. Good head is amazing stuff especially going from a girl who can't do it to a girl that's really good at it.

Anywho, I think everybody has those few girls they crack where the girl is just boring. I hate doing all the work the girl needs to do something sheesh. Can't fade them dead body girls who just lay on their back or the ones who don't want to try anything new.

I think dude means he hates getting BAD BJs. I know I do when girls don't know what they doing using teeth and scraping and whatnot. Good head is amazing stuff especially going from a girl who can't do it to a girl that's really good at it.

Anywho, I think everybody has those few girls they crack where the girl is just boring. I hate doing all the work the girl needs to do something sheesh. Can't fade them dead body girls who just lay on their back or the ones who don't want to try anything new.

I dated my ex gf for 3 1/2 yrs, there were time where it became more repetition than love making. There is nothing more exciting than a new sexual partner, those first 2 months exploring each other, figuring what makes them tick is amazing, then it's all downhill. IDK how people get married.

change the thread title to AlexGod hates bjs

thats like saying i dont like christmas or birthdays or something crazy

change the thread title to AlexGod hates bjs

thats like saying i dont like christmas or birthdays or something crazy

I dated my ex gf for 3 1/2 yrs, there were time where it became more repetition than love making. There is nothing more exciting than a new sexual partner, those first 2 months exploring each other, figuring what makes them tick is amazing, then it's all downhill. IDK how people get married.

A few times.

But one time in particular it was this big booty chick darker than the NT background that ran track for LSU. Old girl used to drive the transit van and had been flirting for a while, but I was always with my girl at the time. Fast forward one night and I get invited to a kick back and it happens to be at her apartment. She called me out in front of the homies so I had to tax that +%@.

Bruh, when I tell you this chick was harder than the side a warship, I'm underselling it. I was hitting this broad doggystyle over the sink in the bathroom so I could see her ******* shaking in the mirror and it felt like I was smashing a stack of bricks. Talk about a turn off. I spit on her back to fake the nut and went home to girlfriend.

A few times.

But one time in particular it was this big booty chick darker than the NT background that ran track for LSU. Old girl used to drive the transit van and had been flirting for a while, but I was always with my girl at the time. Fast forward one night and I get invited to a kick back and it happens to be at her apartment. She called me out in front of the homies so I had to tax that +%@.

Bruh, when I tell you this chick was harder than the side a warship, I'm underselling it. I was hitting this broad doggystyle over the sink in the bathroom so I could see her ******* shaking in the mirror and it felt like I was smashing a stack of bricks. Talk about a turn off. I spit on her back to fake the nut and went home to girlfriend.

One time I smashed this big girl as a bet with my homie
laugh.gif
 P was wet, but she was too big for my tastes
One night she shows up drunk to my room fiendin for the D but I cant bring myself to beat her P again, she then basically is pouting and won't leave so I give her the D.  The P was wet but I wasnt feeling what I was lookin at (plus she was a starfish jus layin there) so I rushed my stroke to hyperspeed and busted so she could get the F out, I probably had another good 15-20 mins in me
grin.gif

Felt good to get one off, but meh I wasnt feelin shorty at alllllllllll

One time I smashed this big girl as a bet with my homie
laugh.gif
 P was wet, but she was too big for my tastes
One night she shows up drunk to my room fiendin for the D but I cant bring myself to beat her P again, she then basically is pouting and won't leave so I give her the D.  The P was wet but I wasnt feeling what I was lookin at (plus she was a starfish jus layin there) so I rushed my stroke to hyperspeed and busted so she could get the F out, I probably had another good 15-20 mins in me
grin.gif

Felt good to get one off, but meh I wasnt feelin shorty at alllllllllll

roll.gif
Brolic Scholar wrote:

A few times.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Brolic Scholar wrote:

A few times.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever I just finished a session or just fapped and I try to go again (girls who think you can just make it rise on command
30t6p3b.gif
) it's really boring in the beginning

Whenever I rush a nut and mess up my climax/edging; trying to hold it in and then it kinda hurts.

Whenever I just finished a session or just fapped and I try to go again (girls who think you can just make it rise on command
30t6p3b.gif
) it's really boring in the beginning

Whenever I rush a nut and mess up my climax/edging; trying to hold it in and then it kinda hurts.

mouthskies are awesome, heads are trippin'.

i've smashed when I didn't want to before. i've had dry spells where I bonked a few beasts only because I needed to get my peesh wet. i just closed my eyes and imagined that thick broad from Road Trip and it was all good.

sometimes you HAVE to be inside a vajeen regardless of the vajeen-holder. nothing beats a nice, tight, wet, elasticity-blessed vagoo. even if their face looks like Triple H with blush.

#lightswereoffiswear

mouthskies are awesome, heads are trippin'.

i've smashed when I didn't want to before. i've had dry spells where I bonked a few beasts only because I needed to get my peesh wet. i just closed my eyes and imagined that thick broad from Road Trip and it was all good.

sometimes you HAVE to be inside a vajeen regardless of the vajeen-holder. nothing beats a nice, tight, wet, elasticity-blessed vagoo. even if their face looks like Triple H with blush.

#lightswereoffiswear

Back
Top Bottom