Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

To the guy that said he hated BJ's well I don't really care for them either ..I just rather smash the P

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I had a girl that was using too much teeth but I pointed out her mistakes and it was all good.
Eating the box is
sick.gif
, I wouldn't do it...it smells like @@#% and tastes like sweaty armpits.
There was this one time where I wasn't really in the mood and it wasn't cooperating but I did it anyways just because I can.

123xi82.jpg

back in my hey day... when i messing with mad shorties i ate a small percentage of box that i wish i didnt... smells and taste were unique to say the least... 
there were a few to this day including my wifey who have no smell or weird salty taste... if you fit that catergory and you bad your getting
tongue.gif

I had a girl that was using too much teeth but I pointed out her mistakes and it was all good.
Eating the box is
sick.gif
There was this one time where I wasn't really in the mood and it wasn't cooperating but I did it anyways just because I can.

123xi82.jpg

back in my hey day... when i messing with mad shorties i ate a small percentage of box that i wish i didnt... smells and taste were unique to say the least... 
there were a few to this day including my wifey who have no smell or weird salty taste... if you fit that catergory and you bad your getting
tongue.gif

Eating the box is
sick.gif
Son, who are you going down on
laugh.gif
.. But cmon man unless you both showered before sex, your wang gonna smell a little off too, especially if yall been walking all day.

Eating the box is
sick.gif
Son, who are you going down on
laugh.gif
.. But cmon man unless you both showered before sex, your wang gonna smell a little off too, especially if yall been walking all day.

Honestly yea.

Sometimes it takes me too long to bust, and I be losing patience. After she done had multiple orgasms. Im still pumping my life away.

Not that the feeling isnt enjoyable, just mad work sometimes.

Honestly yea.

Sometimes it takes me too long to bust, and I be losing patience. After she done had multiple orgasms. Im still pumping my life away.

Not that the feeling isnt enjoyable, just mad work sometimes.

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.
Puttin something sick in her hair.

I was with a chick that had her hair smellin like burning rubber and wood.. turn off. The smell was on my clothes for a week.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

awwhh man.. i had the same exact thing a week and a half ago..
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

not once have i never experience that.. she was black btw. ( my first)
tired.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I didnt enjoy with this 1 particular chick.

Mainly because her juice stinks.

Her box smelled fine, from the start at least. Even when it starts to moisten up...

....but as soon as I penetrate and after the first several strokes, this unbearable stench started oozing out of there.

The first time getting it in with her, I had to double check if I got at the wrong entrance. NOPE

So i doubt it was her hygiene, it must be something wrong internally. I didnt stay too long to find out tho....God i can still taste the smell whenever i went doggy...
sick.gif

I didnt enjoy with this 1 particular chick.

Mainly because her juice stinks.

Her box smelled fine, from the start at least. Even when it starts to moisten up...

....but as soon as I penetrate and after the first several strokes, this unbearable stench started oozing out of there.

The first time getting it in with her, I had to double check if I got at the wrong entrance. NOPE

So i doubt it was her hygiene, it must be something wrong internally. I didnt stay too long to find out tho....God i can still taste the smell whenever i went doggy...
sick.gif

Eating the box is
sick.gif

123xi82.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This whole page is crazy!!

Eating the box is
sick.gif

123xi82.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This whole page is crazy!!

bad sex not but boring sex yes it happens sometimes u just need to get a new gf or tell her girl friends to join.

bad sex not but boring sex yes it happens sometimes u just need to get a new gf or tell her girl friends to join.

Back
Top Bottom