Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Yeah like when some chick talks a good game but then in the bed she moves around like an epileptic at a strobe light convention....not.appreciated but I guess that's better than her not movin at all...which is also no fun

Lol ok fam.

Sure its a fair question I just wanted to give the guy a little guff ya know? For lulz?
But ill give my 2 cents....

Yeah who hasnt had a bad lay?

My bad experiences were stuff where I wasnt as attracted to the girl as I thought I was, ya know the girls that the allure of smashing is greater than the actual thing. Also where variables just ruined it, such as noise constraints, takin forever to nut, and in the early days, when a girl plain just didnt know what she was doing.

Yeah like when some chick talks a good game but then in the bed she moves around like an epileptic at a strobe light convention....not.appreciated but I guess that's better than her not movin at all...which is also no fun

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs.

eek.gif
Damn bruh,I don't see how that's naturally possible

Lol ok fam.

Sure its a fair question I just wanted to give the guy a little guff ya know? For lulz?
But ill give my 2 cents....

Yeah who hasnt had a bad lay?

My bad experiences were stuff where I wasnt as attracted to the girl as I thought I was, ya know the girls that the allure of smashing is greater than the actual thing. Also where variables just ruined it, such as noise constraints, takin forever to nut, and in the early days, when a girl plain just didnt know what she was doing.

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, but one time I had a girl that hyped it up like it was the best nani I was gonna get and then when we got down to business. Expectations were not met and I ended up not getting off and had to fake a nut. I ended up hitting a few more times and coaching her up to be one of the baddest ones I ever had. Her box was quite tasty though.

It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, but one time I had a girl that hyped it up like it was the best nani I was gonna get and then when we got down to business. Expectations were not met and I ended up not getting off and had to fake a nut. I ended up hitting a few more times and coaching her up to be one of the baddest ones I ever had. Her box was quite tasty though.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by AlexGod

I hate getting BJs. Sex and eating the box is on point

Why would you hate greatness???

What makes it worse is you said HATE thoughBut yeah I hit this big chick a couple times and her P smelled like straightSalmon (she was my only option for P, I was beyond desprite), another time Was when I first smashed my gf, had no idea what she was doing

Back
Top Bottom