Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.
he invites you into his house.  and you get topped off from his daughter

straight disrespect

so far, like 90% of the posters in this thread have parents that just don't care at all.  Unless theres a mutual understanding between your parents and your partners', i don't see how they can just shrug it off

Don't know about y'all. but mine would not want to get into an unnecessary shouting match and controversy with the other parent because they found out what was goin' on.

and to this other dude, how can you have the nerve to smash a cop's daughter in his house.  Its his territory you're walking in.

how is it disrespect,  his daughter is the one who was making all the moves.  i like getting my D sucked, so when a girl is unzipping my pants and pulling it out to salute am i supposed to all of a sudden get in touch with my inner moral police and tell her no and kill the moment?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.
he invites you into his house.  and you get topped off from his daughter

straight disrespect

so far, like 90% of the posters in this thread have parents that just don't care at all.  Unless theres a mutual understanding between your parents and your partners', i don't see how they can just shrug it off

Don't know about y'all. but mine would not want to get into an unnecessary shouting match and controversy with the other parent because they found out what was goin' on.

and to this other dude, how can you have the nerve to smash a cop's daughter in his house.  Its his territory you're walking in.

how is it disrespect,  his daughter is the one who was making all the moves.  i like getting my D sucked, so when a girl is unzipping my pants and pulling it out to salute am i supposed to all of a sudden get in touch with my inner moral police and tell her no and kill the moment?

every girl i went with in high school got the business while parents were home. Sweat pants, blankets and late nights are essential for this type of event 
pimp.gif

every girl i went with in high school got the business while parents were home. Sweat pants, blankets and late nights are essential for this type of event 
pimp.gif

Done it so many times on my parents couch I lost count, mostly w/ my first. We were 17 and horny, didnt give a $%@*. I remember one time I acted like I was doing laundry in the basement and we smashed while moms was upstairs cleaning. Another time we we lost the condom, and super freaked out. Turns out it got caught on her pants leg and she found it when she got home. Used to smash at her parents house too; one time we did it on her parents bed (blatant disrespect, I know) and afterwards I opened her stepmoms drawer and found mad sex toys, didnt feel so bad after.
Only a couple times w/ my 2nd girl at each of ours parents...

3rd gf (the one that got away 
frown.gif
) loved it. I would be over late nights and her parents would go to sleep and we were in the basement. There was a little nook area out of sight if someone walked down and we would always go over and she would get on all 4s and I would handle my business. Happened like every night. Did it a few times at my parents house too.

4th gf had a fatty and I never did it with her parents home cause they wasnt havin us in the bedroom alone. Put in work at my house when the fam was upstairs though.

I live in a diff city now but every time I go home to my parents and see that couch, brings back maaaaaaaaaad memories of the vags that were slayed.

Never smashed my current girl at my parents house but when we go visit her parents (and when she lived w/ them) we always got down. She used to have this old twin sized bed that we would be in (Im 6'6") and it always made mad noise, so we ended up just getting on the floor and going at it. Now when we go there we stay in the guest bedroom and it has a new bed...def broke that in.

Done it so many times on my parents couch I lost count, mostly w/ my first. We were 17 and horny, didnt give a $%@*. I remember one time I acted like I was doing laundry in the basement and we smashed while moms was upstairs cleaning. Another time we we lost the condom, and super freaked out. Turns out it got caught on her pants leg and she found it when she got home. Used to smash at her parents house too; one time we did it on her parents bed (blatant disrespect, I know) and afterwards I opened her stepmoms drawer and found mad sex toys, didnt feel so bad after.
Only a couple times w/ my 2nd girl at each of ours parents...

3rd gf (the one that got away 
frown.gif
) loved it. I would be over late nights and her parents would go to sleep and we were in the basement. There was a little nook area out of sight if someone walked down and we would always go over and she would get on all 4s and I would handle my business. Happened like every night. Did it a few times at my parents house too.

4th gf had a fatty and I never did it with her parents home cause they wasnt havin us in the bedroom alone. Put in work at my house when the fam was upstairs though.

I live in a diff city now but every time I go home to my parents and see that couch, brings back maaaaaaaaaad memories of the vags that were slayed.

Never smashed my current girl at my parents house but when we go visit her parents (and when she lived w/ them) we always got down. She used to have this old twin sized bed that we would be in (Im 6'6") and it always made mad noise, so we ended up just getting on the floor and going at it. Now when we go there we stay in the guest bedroom and it has a new bed...def broke that in.

I've done it. Parents were awake next door. I don't see it as disrespect.

My girl told me stories of some stuff her dad used to do in college. Makes that seem not that bad.

I've done it. Parents were awake next door. I don't see it as disrespect.

My girl told me stories of some stuff her dad used to do in college. Makes that seem not that bad.

Did none of you have parents that didn't want their kids to have sex until past high school. Or the parents that aren't sexually active, so they try to c-block you too

If your parents see you bring a female over, that's basically the thumbs up for you to smash. Seriously, what else were you going to do at around that age when u just hit puberty & horny as hell

Did none of you have parents that didn't want their kids to have sex until past high school. Or the parents that aren't sexually active, so they try to c-block you too

If your parents see you bring a female over, that's basically the thumbs up for you to smash. Seriously, what else were you going to do at around that age when u just hit puberty & horny as hell

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Yup me and one of my ex used to smash daily at my momma house. While her son was on the other couch sleep too. My parents were sleep and sometimes even awake. Man that *+!!% was good I didn't even care if we got caught sometimes. Another ex of mine we did it n my parents heard us so I got e lecture
laugh.gif
Had another lil issue Italian chick with a fatty bout 5'1 worked at papa johns with me used to drop her home after work her momma didn't care I met her she always invited me in, upstairs we go her bro got my xbox gamer tag (he was playin cod) then I proceed to smash. Another ex had her older bro he was 22 when we were 16 pick me up across town to bring me to they crib to smash I know he was mad a black dude was given it to his sis.
laugh.gif
mam to sum it up I smashed while a lot of family was home I just don't care u gotta get it in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup me and one of my ex used to smash daily at my momma house. While her son was on the other couch sleep too. My parents were sleep and sometimes even awake. Man that *+!!% was good I didn't even care if we got caught sometimes. Another ex of mine we did it n my parents heard us so I got e lecture
laugh.gif
Had another lil issue Italian chick with a fatty bout 5'1 worked at papa johns with me used to drop her home after work her momma didn't care I met her she always invited me in, upstairs we go her bro got my xbox gamer tag (he was playin cod) then I proceed to smash. Another ex had her older bro he was 22 when we were 16 pick me up across town to bring me to they crib to smash I know he was mad a black dude was given it to his sis.
laugh.gif
mam to sum it up I smashed while a lot of family was home I just don't care u gotta get it in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nope. but some of these stories had me on the floor laughing. some of your parents just don't give a crap. hilarious.

Nope. but some of these stories had me on the floor laughing. some of your parents just don't give a crap. hilarious.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

some of your parents just don't give a crap. hilarious.

thats what im thinking.  I just can't fathom half the stuff posted in this thread, probably because that just wasn't the culture i grew up with

I want to flip the thread in another direction (if anyone wants to follow).

Would you let your child smash in your own home?  Think about the repercussions.  even if you didn't care, how about the other parent.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

some of your parents just don't give a crap. hilarious.

thats what im thinking.  I just can't fathom half the stuff posted in this thread, probably because that just wasn't the culture i grew up with

I want to flip the thread in another direction (if anyone wants to follow).

Would you let your child smash in your own home?  Think about the repercussions.  even if you didn't care, how about the other parent.

my mother has always been pretty permissive. she's watched me bring girls in the house since middle school and always told me she didn't care what i did with them as long as i keep it in my room and away from my little sister.
laugh.gif
she opened my door unannounced and caught me smashing last summer. i was embarrassed for the girl at first until she said she didn't care and wanted to keep going. 
laugh.gif

my mother has always been pretty permissive. she's watched me bring girls in the house since middle school and always told me she didn't care what i did with them as long as i keep it in my room and away from my little sister.
laugh.gif
she opened my door unannounced and caught me smashing last summer. i was embarrassed for the girl at first until she said she didn't care and wanted to keep going. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif
na it was like mid afternoon

im sayin tho, even behind the drivers seat, you can def peep game via the rear view mirror. she had to have been watching it all, theres no way....not only could she see but in a car, she can def HEAR the studying going on back there..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif
na it was like mid afternoon

im sayin tho, even behind the drivers seat, you can def peep game via the rear view mirror. she had to have been watching it all, theres no way....not only could she see but in a car, she can def HEAR the studying going on back there..

nerd.gif

After being in so much situations before 15 I refuse to smash in a girls crib I just get flashbacks 
ohwell.gif

Jumped from 2nd floor windows twisted my ankle,Got chased by police,Hiding in closets till you pass out,and my favorite the crazy Jamaican pops that goes for the gun and you gotta climb down the fire escape and run like shyne in that bonnie and shyne video
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom