Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

After being in so much situations before 15 I refuse to smash in a girls crib I just get flashbacks 
ohwell.gif

Jumped from 2nd floor windows twisted my ankle,Got chased by police,Hiding in closets till you pass out,and my favorite the crazy Jamaican pops that goes for the gun and you gotta climb down the fire escape and run like shyne in that bonnie and shyne video
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif

he gave you head? wow, you guys are close.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif

he gave you head? wow, you guys are close.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

yup.
she was white, white parents...you do the math...

I think american parents overall understand it a bit more because they've been through it themselves when they were younger

yup.

I think american parents overall understand it a bit more because they've been through it themselves when they were younger

While her dad is in the basement watching T.V. and Her mom is asleep. In the main living room while playing Black ops on 360. yup lol

While her dad is in the basement watching T.V. and Her mom is asleep. In the main living room while playing Black ops on 360. yup lol

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

yup.

ya u could put it like that, they would let us stay at their crib when we visited (separate rooms) when we came to visit, (we both lived in another city)
i grew up in nicaragua, so things are different, that #*@# wouldnt fly

yup.

ya u could put it like that, they would let us stay at their crib when we visited (separate rooms) when we came to visit, (we both lived in another city)
i grew up in nicaragua, so things are different, that #*@# wouldnt fly

Real tLk

When I was 20 I went down on a chick in my bedroom of my dads crib

While in the process pops knocked on door and I popped up to answer it

Said he was bouncing and leaned in for a kiss on the cheek...

Sorry dad.

Real tLk

When I was 20 I went down on a chick in my bedroom of my dads crib

While in the process pops knocked on door and I popped up to answer it

Sorry dad.

on the late night while my aunt was in the other room

*Kanye shrug* gotta do what u gotta do
laugh.gif

on the late night while my aunt was in the other room

*Kanye shrug* gotta do what u gotta do
laugh.gif

Yeah... my first time was at my parents house and I got caught.

It was December 98... and I'd just started at Wal-Mart and started talking to this chick. I was 16 and I was on a mission for some butt. Now this chick was a butterface, like to the point where I wanted the buns but not bad enough to take her out in public on dates & stuff.

Anywho, we rent Lethal Weapon 4, head back to my house and start watching in the living room. Moms wasn't about to let me in my room with a chick then. About 15 minutes in we look at each other and go nuts. She pulls her track pants down, I pull my shorts down, she's soaking wet, I got wood that could dent a car door and it starts. We move down by the Christmas tree, she washes the meat, I munch the muffin and I push her legs up ( I forgot her pants were down and not totally off and nearly snapped my neck on the Pants Bridge lowering myself on top of her as soon as I entered the Promised Land ).

We're going at it, it's the best moment of my life and I look up. I notice a shadow that gets bigger. Someone's walking by the entrance to the room.

I'm still deep stroking and notice that my mom peeked her head into the room.

I rolled off of the chick, say "my mom!" and she death-grips the blanket we had over ourselves. My mom proceeds to walk in, introduce herself, and try a conversation. I finally get her to go after 5 minutes and tell chick "yeah, I gotta get you home."

I'm taking her home, she wants to finish so we pull behind my old elementary school and do it by the cafeteria doors. I drop her off, get home and my mom's already asleep.

I get home from school the next day and there's a box of condoms on my bed, safe sex pamphlets & a Dear Abby cutout about STD's.

FML.

Then with my ex that I was with for 3 years, we'd do it all the time. The only weirdness from that was one time we finished, she fell asleep and I was still up playing Trivial Pursuit on my phone... and she boomed. LOUD. When a dragster first takes off? Like that. I was like !*@, and the next day my mom yelled at me for tooting in front of my chick.

Yeah... my first time was at my parents house and I got caught.

It was December 98... and I'd just started at Wal-Mart and started talking to this chick. I was 16 and I was on a mission for some butt. Now this chick was a butterface, like to the point where I wanted the buns but not bad enough to take her out in public on dates & stuff.

Anywho, we rent Lethal Weapon 4, head back to my house and start watching in the living room. Moms wasn't about to let me in my room with a chick then. About 15 minutes in we look at each other and go nuts. She pulls her track pants down, I pull my shorts down, she's soaking wet, I got wood that could dent a car door and it starts. We move down by the Christmas tree, she washes the meat, I munch the muffin and I push her legs up ( I forgot her pants were down and not totally off and nearly snapped my neck on the Pants Bridge lowering myself on top of her as soon as I entered the Promised Land ).

We're going at it, it's the best moment of my life and I look up. I notice a shadow that gets bigger. Someone's walking by the entrance to the room.

I'm still deep stroking and notice that my mom peeked her head into the room.

I rolled off of the chick, say "my mom!" and she death-grips the blanket we had over ourselves. My mom proceeds to walk in, introduce herself, and try a conversation. I finally get her to go after 5 minutes and tell chick "yeah, I gotta get you home."

I'm taking her home, she wants to finish so we pull behind my old elementary school and do it by the cafeteria doors. I drop her off, get home and my mom's already asleep.

I get home from school the next day and there's a box of condoms on my bed, safe sex pamphlets & a Dear Abby cutout about STD's.

FML.

Then with my ex that I was with for 3 years, we'd do it all the time. The only weirdness from that was one time we finished, she fell asleep and I was still up playing Trivial Pursuit on my phone... and she boomed. LOUD. When a dragster first takes off? Like that. I was like !*@, and the next day my mom yelled at me for tooting in front of my chick.

yup.

ya u could put it like that, 

Damn dude, my man tried to give you the benefit of the doubt due to your overtly racist comment and you become even more of a prick. Your girl's parents let you do that because they were chill not because they were white. 

Sorry dad.
You gave your pops the kiss or she did?

yup.

ya u could put it like that, 

Damn dude, my man tried to give you the benefit of the doubt due to your overtly racist comment and you become even more of a prick. Your girl's parents let you do that because they were chill not because they were white. 

Sorry dad.
You gave your pops the kiss or she did?

Back
Top Bottom