Have you ever taken down a...

man if she perty in the grill n has a body n is right in all the right places i dnt c y not. i mean she is big but thats not that bad jus smash n c if u like it lol if not eff it

My ex in college was 6'1 and I am 5'9...she was on the basketball team at my school, I was on the football team. There is no difference in how you handle a tall girl or a short girl...You just have more leg wrapped around your shoulders. OP go for it.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

i dated a girl that played ball pro in puerto rico and greek. she was mixed so she could play in their leagues. 6'3 and the bottom was incredible.
huh?

being 6'4" myself i'll been with a 6'1" women she hooped for a D1 school. It was cool she was really nice however she moved out of state.

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

i dated a girl that played ball pro in puerto rico and greek. she was mixed so she could play in their leagues. 6'3 and the bottom was incredible.
huh?
greek leagues used to have rules against "americans" or foreign born players. only 1 or 2 used to be allowed on a team.

^
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I knew of a chick just like this, played d1 ball and all that...I'm 6'5" about 210 so she wasn't bigger then me but she was a good 6'3" ...no doubt I would of took it down

I'm 6'2 and have smashed a 6' chick. The $!%%@ was great.

Yeap I Have
pimp.gif
...Be Confident OP Girls Still Wanna Be Dominated, Dun Put Her P On A Pedestal
smokin.gif

i havent been with women taller then me but im 6'2 but if she is close to my height i love it. Tall women rock but the height and all that other stuff doesnt matter to her cuz if it did she would have been left. Just be confident and rock out my man

I'm not that tall but I hooked up with a girl who was almost 6 ft on a drunk night once
laugh.gif

I don't know what it is, but the really tall ones are super cool. They're already awkward and they just want someone who makes them feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom