Have you ever taken down a...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Sure have. D1 ball player, 6 foot 3 also. I hope we aren't talking about the same girl.
laugh.gif
 sounds like ya'll are.  Ol girl gets around

I'm 6'1 165 took down a girl who's 5'11 1/2 (she emphasizes the half-inch 
laugh.gif
) who's about 170-175.  Her body is similar to Mya, just taller.
At first is was kinda weird (because she's damn near my height), got used to it after a little while though.

I did on the regular...my ex was a 6'0 ballet dancer....THICK, but muscular thick cuz she was a dancer, them thighs were thunder status....only difference between her and other chicks was it became real hard to smash in the whip lol

Ever since tho i've always gone for short(er) females....5'5 and under is my thing, i dont think i could do the tall chick thing again

She was 5'11 about 185-195lbs DDD's and a really nice curvy shape....actually had a pretty flat stomach...and a cute face...she was pretty good...it was more intimidating walking by her side than actually taking it down....sPecially if she put on heels.

I keep telling myself that if I ever meet Serena Williams, I'm wifing that on the spot.  She's callipygian to the extreme.

She has to be an exceptionally well put together chick if I'm to take down a chick taller than me.

I have when I was in Junior College. She played basketball. Definition of a butter face, but I was in a severe dry spell during the footballs season. My hang low was in control. She was 6'1" about 170. I took it to the 4 qtr and into overtime until my eye sight cleared up.
30t6p3b.gif

Take her down!! Do it. Whats the worse that can happen?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I slayed this lovely woman here. She was 5'11 260. And she's 45. I'm 28.

Looks like an over grown muppet baby. This is what you take to your grave. Not cute. 
Buuuuuuut.........................

DO WHAT YOU DO PLAYBOY.

Just noticed he said slayed. Hope you mad her "tap out".

Back
Top Bottom