Have you ever taken down a...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Oh my goodness...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

She was 5'11 about 185-195lbs DDD's and a really nice curvy shape....actually had a pretty flat stomach...and a cute face...she was pretty good...it was more intimidating walking by her side than actually taking it down....sPecially if she put on heels.
[whyhellothere]Do u have any pics?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Please?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
[/whyhellothere]

OP..
Dont make a big deal of it.. Just knock her down and have fun with it..
You should be excited to see what its like.. Not scary
30t6p3b.gif

Dont worry bout her box.. I can almost guarantee its official
No matter the size.. I have never been disappointed by an athletic girls joints.
And I dun crushed a couple 6 ft D1 athletes.. 
Soccer and volleyball FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I was in college and played basketball during our winter breaks it would only be the athletic teams who were at school. Well during the break I messed with the center on the girls team who was like 6'4"( I am 6'). She was Italian and very pretty and had long curly black hair. She wasn't fat but she was BIG. It was fun

Funny story is we wore the same size shoe(mens 10.5/womans 12) and I wore a pair of shoes she never wore in one of my games. lol

OP if you smashed more props to you, you don't need to continue showing pics of her.

sometimes posting pics on NT can backfire..

i posted something a while back an ____ came back smh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I slayed this lovely woman here. She was 5'11 260. And she's 45. I'm 28.

Looks like an over grown muppet baby. This is what you take to your grave. Not cute. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
That +#*! had me lol'ing for real!.....But I guess old saying applies "%+*!* is %+*!*"

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

OP if you smashed more props to you, you don't need to continue showing pics of her.

sometimes posting pics on NT can backfire..

i posted something a while back an ____ came back smh

roll.gif

My dude is still scarred
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I slayed this lovely woman here. She was 5'11 260. And she's 45. I'm 28.

Everytime you post this pic I die a little inside. This broad can start on any O line in the NFL

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

If your not confident, don't smash. You'll end up making a fool of yourself. Treat her the same way you would a chick that was smaller than you. Be aggressive. If your passive in the sack with her, then it'll just be awkward.

Exactly You have to go in with the mentality that you'rr gonna take dlwn and destroy that tall tree or you're defeated before you even start

Maybe she doesn't know she's the side piece
nerd.gif

She looks good
pimp.gif

And I'm hesitant to post pics, I feel someone on here might know who she is...and now she's practically married and expecting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob
What alternate universe do you live in where that is your sidepiece?  #Winning
The generation of girls being content with their role. Coming off the bench and still coming up big for a %+%*@ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ept_sports_nba_experts-133597567-1252990274.jpg

This thread reminds me of that black guy on HT whose girl that look like Chase Bundinger 
30t6p3b.gif

tallest i've messed with is 5'10. i could smash a taller chick but i don't know if i could deal with going out and all that.

Talbert

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

I'm 6'3 and I love tall girls. Anything 5'5 - 6ft is cool with me. The volley ball girls at UMBC 
devil.gif

are they really like that? I'm gonna have to tell my homies to let me come up there lol

And to the OP, you better grab your climbing gear and conquer that mountain!

Back
Top Bottom