Have you ever walked out of a movie in the theaters?

fell sleep watching that aqua team hunger movie & machete in space (hollyhell) i woke up at the end and seen them gassing up part2  
tired.gif

Bruno was a little too zesty for me lmao.

Grown ups did suck but I sat through it.

Walked outta Last Airbender like an hour in, jawn was trash but we got in for free so it didnt really matter

And my dad, me, my cousin & other lil cousin walked outta Watchmen. It was too much for lil man, we had to cover his eyes from all the sex scenes & blue ***** throughout the movie :smh: :lol: and it was kinda dragging so we were just like eff it and left. Little did we know that the last 20 minutes are the best part of that movie :lol:

I just had to walk out of Let's Be Cop's to give my aunts car back.
**** was good too :smh:

Went to see Iron Man 3 with my pops last year when it came out.

Safe to say I didn't like it that much, but my pops was knocked out SNORING. I woke him up and the first thing he said when he opened his eyes was "yo, this is so BAD." :lol:

Zodiac................****** worst movie I've ever seen. Kept jumping up in time with nothing really happening during this long *** movie. Told the people I was with if this ****** movie jumps another couple years and they dont have any lead im ****** out. Movie jumped whatever amount of time. I got up and said ill meet ya in the car. 

And to make things worse I didnt research the actual true story. So when my people came back to the car they tell me *SPOILER ALERT* 

They never even catch the guy. I was sittin there just pissed off we wasted that much time with that ****** movie. If I knew they never found the guy then I would have left after the 1st hour when I was bored out of my mind rather than waiting for almost 2 hours to see if the thing actually got better. 

for me,

and
Transformers

Zodiac................****** worst movie I've ever seen. Kept jumping up in time with nothing really happening during this long *** movie. Told the people I was with if this ****** movie jumps another couple years and they dont have any lead im ****** out. Movie jumped whatever amount of time. I got up and said ill meet ya in the car. 

And to make things worse I didnt research the actual true story. So when my people came back to the car they tell me *SPOILER ALERT* 

They never even catch the guy. I was sittin there just pissed off we wasted that much time with that ****** movie. If I knew they never found the guy then I would have left after the 1st hour when I was bored out of my mind rather than waiting for almost 2 hours to see if the thing actually got better. 

i dont understand people that go into movies expecting neat packages

Walked out on Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer (knew it would be awful but me and my cousin were bored) and Fast and Furious 5.

Guardians of the galaxy came close to having me walk out.

smh
what? srs?
I was no where near walking out, but all the cliche lines, predictable story line, and that kind of comedy is just not funny to me.

I did walk out of the where all the women were robots who did as their husband please. i forgot the name.
Oh ok. You just was't feeling the movie. That's cool. I liked it, even though there were some cheesy parts. The other movie you were thinking of is Stepford Wives I believe. 

Guardians of the galaxy came close to having me walk out.

smh
what? srs?

I was no where near walking out, but all the cliche lines, predictable story line, and that kind of comedy is just not funny to me.

I did walk out of the where all the women were robots who did as their husband please. i forgot the name.
Oh ok. You just was't feeling the movie. That's cool. I liked it, even though there were some cheesy parts. The other movie you were thinking of is Stepford Wives I believe. 

thats the joint

I did tonight,besides having to leave early lets be cops is ***-STASTIC!!! easily one of the worst movies ive ever seen in my life

Almost walked out on oceans 12. Told myself it was going to get better but was wrong! Waste of money and time.

I fell asleep in the avengers 2 i think it was, it's the one with the aliens come out the sky portal

Back
Top Bottom