Have you stopped going to church?

Yes. My family is the only reason I attended church as frequently as I did as a child.

I have no intentions of going back.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I may start going to network and pick up women.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

What I need church for? Gets in the way between me and my God IMO.

I used to go almost every week before college... After that its been on the decline... I kno i need to go more instead of partyin all saturday night

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I go to church on Easter and Christmas.

in the past two years easter is the only 2 time i've been. me personally i dont like hypocrites so i stopped going so i didnt "play church". cuzi know damn well i be at the club fri. and sat. booking j/o's and drinking. but i do make sure i catch my man t.d. jakes every sun. dude can really preachand he breaks it down for you so it doenst go over your head like most preachers

The more i went to church the stupider i thought the whole religion thing was. So i stopped. The only reason i went in the first place was with family though.

I dont want to bt im starting to loose my faith. I mean I always in bad luck. I ask the lord for help but it only seems to get worser. Talking about let go andlet God, and be patient. Saying he might not bless you untill ten years. Im like i cant wait that long.

i want two times a week and went to catechism or how ever you spell it lol
but once i got to high school and i saw and educated my self on what catholics were doing and what they were about i was done
have been back since and have no desire to go back at anytime

maaannn, i ahvent been in like 2 years..
smh.gif
after me andone of my ex's split up. we used to go every sunday with her family.

i used to do work the AV stuff, her step dad played the bongos, and my homie played drums...we all used to get blazed before service
laugh.gif
, cuz well hey...you would want to if you was at the church we was at! thepastor was off the hook with the sermons and would take you to a whole other level!

i miss them days..
ohwell.gif

I haven't actively gone to church in 5 years. I only go to church when it's midnight mass (Christmas Eve) and Easter Sunday. Now that I'm gettingolder, I have to take care of my little niece and nephew when they come to my house Sunday morning.

I go every Sunday but I'm getting tired of the same repetitive stuff every Sunday. I don't want to stop, but it's been pondering me for a while.

I haven't been inside a church in many years. The only reason I went as a kid because I was forced by family.

Back
Top Bottom