Having an allergy unappreciation

i hate allergies with a passion... i had asthma but now i just have allergies when spring comes i feel weak sleepy and sick, thank god for claritin 24. the only good think about it i dont get rashes like some of y'all.

i hate allergies with a passion... i had asthma but now i just have allergies when spring comes i feel weak sleepy and sick, thank god for claritin 24. the only good think about it i dont get rashes like some of y'all.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

yea at  least i'm not allergic to marijuana

Dude we get it, you smoke weed
laugh.gif

I'm watching the plants begin to flower and %$#%... I know once the pollen starts being released, it's gonna be over for me.
tired.gif

Zyrtec x Alaway when that happens though.
glasses.gif

I'm watching the plants begin to flower and %$#%... I know once the pollen starts being released, it's gonna be over for me.
tired.gif

Zyrtec x Alaway when that happens though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Spring Allergies were the worst when I was little
30t6p3b.gif

But now I've outgrown like 95% of it

Exactly. I used to die during the Spring. Glad I outgrew the worst of it 

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Spring Allergies were the worst when I was little
30t6p3b.gif

But now I've outgrown like 95% of it

Exactly. I used to die during the Spring. Glad I outgrew the worst of it 

i've never had allergies before, but one time i broke out in hives on my arm and was freaking out cause i never experienced something like that. next morning everything was back to normal.

i've never had allergies before, but one time i broke out in hives on my arm and was freaking out cause i never experienced something like that. next morning everything was back to normal.

Yep I get a mean running/stuffy nose, uncontrollable sneezing, and itchy eyes. I take a pill of Loratadine every night (cheaper than the name brand stuff) and then wake up and put in two drops of Visine for Allergies for my eyes in the morning. I should get a Neti pot too, heard those work. 

Yep I get a mean running/stuffy nose, uncontrollable sneezing, and itchy eyes. I take a pill of Loratadine every night (cheaper than the name brand stuff) and then wake up and put in two drops of Visine for Allergies for my eyes in the morning. I should get a Neti pot too, heard those work. 

Back
Top Bottom