Having nothing to do on a Friday night after being in a relationship for four years..FML!

Reaction score
Isnt being single after being in a relationship for so long supposed to be fun? exciting? I find myself BORED OUT OF MY MIND with nothing to do EVERY SINGLE weekend. Any advice?
tired.gif

Isnt being single after being in a relationship for so long supposed to be fun? exciting? I find myself BORED OUT OF MY MIND with nothing to do EVERY SINGLE weekend. Any advice?
tired.gif

This is the time you're suppose to randomly have sex with multiple guys every night. Post ads on craiglist, write your # on men's bathroom stalls, pm me.

Post pics.

This is the time you're suppose to randomly have sex with multiple guys every night. Post ads on craiglist, write your # on men's bathroom stalls, pm me.

Post pics.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Post pics.

I hearby nominate thee for Admin
glasses.gif

Post pics.

I hearby nominate thee for Admin
glasses.gif

I have friends, but there all occupied with boyfriends. Ive always had a small group of very close friends and I guess we kind of drifted apart after all getting into serious relationships. Seems like they are all too busy doing what I was doing for four years.

I have friends, but there all occupied with boyfriends. Ive always had a small group of very close friends and I guess we kind of drifted apart after all getting into serious relationships. Seems like they are all too busy doing what I was doing for four years.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

tired.gif
Become an introvert.

Post pics.

roll.gif

Post pics.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by gORJESS

tired.gif
Become an introvert.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

so try meeting fun n new peeps...watch out for the creepers...
grin.gif

I feel like such a loner. All of my life I was satisfied with my small group of friends and now its the complete opposite. Where do you go to make friends without looking like a complete loser? I dont wanna start sparking up random conversations with people and get the stank eye lol.

Back
Top Bottom