Having nothing to do on a Friday night after being in a relationship for four years..FML!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Queens, NYC.
That's crazy. Meet me at Grand Central station. I'll be the black guy in the powder blue snuggie smoking a cigar. I'll take you to a strip club.
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i've had a crush on you for years
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You killin me son.

Awsome.. Ill be wearing a cheetah snuggie. Kill the cigar before I get there, cant stand smoke.

Queens, NYC.
That's crazy. Meet me at Grand Central station. I'll be the black guy in the powder blue snuggie smoking a cigar. I'll take you to a strip club.
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i've had a crush on you for years
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You killin me son.

Awsome.. Ill be wearing a cheetah snuggie. Kill the cigar before I get there, cant stand smoke.

go to a bar chill mingle

if ur pretty u'll get some wood if ur ugly well ur probably get some so easy for females lol

go to a bar chill mingle

if ur pretty u'll get some wood if ur ugly well ur probably get some so easy for females lol

This always happens to one of my friends. He is all about his girl and ignores all of his boys and after awhile we start not inviting him places and hanging out and then when he breaks up or something happens with his relationship he wants to come back and act like we are best friends again. I guess in your situation its different because all of your girls are in serious relationships but for everyone else, even if you are in a serious relationship make time for your friends because if you ignore them, they forget about you and look at you crazy when you try to come back around.

This always happens to one of my friends. He is all about his girl and ignores all of his boys and after awhile we start not inviting him places and hanging out and then when he breaks up or something happens with his relationship he wants to come back and act like we are best friends again. I guess in your situation its different because all of your girls are in serious relationships but for everyone else, even if you are in a serious relationship make time for your friends because if you ignore them, they forget about you and look at you crazy when you try to come back around.

Originally Posted by Xavier

go to a bar chill mingle

if ur pretty u get some wood if ur ugly well ur probably get some so easy for females lol

Well, I have a month before I turn 21. But that was the plan.

go to a bar chill mingle

if ur pretty u get some wood if ur ugly well ur probably get some so easy for females lol

Something came up. I'm going to watch Star Trek: Next Generation instead. Rain check.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
You know how to roll with the jokes though. I like that. Maybe NT won't break you or chase you away.

Something came up. I'm going to watch Star Trek: Next Generation instead. Rain check.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
You know how to roll with the jokes though. I like that. Maybe NT won't break you or chase you away.

go to a bar chill mingle

(simp mode) there there i'll buy you a drink i'll buy you the bar girl then take you home to some candles and bubblebath first date no lie (/simp mode)

go to a bar chill mingle

(simp mode) there there i'll buy you a drink i'll buy you the bar girl then take you home to some candles and bubblebath first date no lie (/simp mode)

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Lol NT doesn't scare me
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Lol NT doesn't scare me
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Lol NT doesn't scare me
happy.gif

smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Lol NT doesn't scare me
happy.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom