Having siblings that are video game addicts UNappreciation vol. COD for 7 hours straight.......

Like the title saids, anyone else have this problem? No matter how hard I try to pry my brother away from the TV screen/computer screen it doesn't help.Even when its super sunny out, his idea of a good time is spending hours playing Live. Its becoming a serious problem, my brother is now one of those"video heads." I don't want him to end up like those South Koreans who spend like 80% of their conscious time in front of a screen. Any help oradvice?

smh.gif
this generation of kids has been completely messed up because of technology.

eh i wouldnt worry, im 18 and i play xbox damn near all day, but i still work out and have a girlfriend and still live a healthy life, i wouldnt worry too much

My room mate is like that. Dude plays FIFA Soccer 24/7, he's playing now by the way. I don't even think he has any other games. I mean it's notillegal and he's not hurting anybody so I guess it could be worse, but 26 seems kind of old to me to be addicted to video games. Plus his %%* is alwayswith his shoes and shirt off laying all over the whole sectional because he's like 6'2, so I never really sit in the living room. He wakes right up andgoes to the Xbox, so I know he got the couch stanking and $!%+.

Dude is an alcoholic too, but I guess that's what the Army did to him. He's still a great guy though, I'm just saying. Living with someone youlearn so much more about them

Back then when I was living with parents, my little loser of a brother spends more than 14 hrs on some lame called Ragnarok. Dude literally threw his lifeaway. NOw, he is 22 years old and still has never had a job, don't go to school, certified loner, scared to talk to people, spends all his time in thehouse, and my mom about to kick is sorry butt out of the house.

We all been on video games for a good amount of hours, let it be
Just pray he doesn't stay on it until he turns 26

Originally Posted by Kaws

lol? I'm about to turn 28 in September, still play video games (granted it isnt as extreme as the OP is saying) and I still live a normallife, good paying job, etc.

I'm the only one in my family to have an interest in video games, and I only play when I have free time. No PS3 ftl

yezzir, my brother...older brother!!!

he keeps the ps3 on so much, it heats up my bed cuz it has the heat come out the back right on to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by Kaws

lol? I'm about to turn 28 in September, still play video games (granted it isnt as extreme as the OP is saying) and I still live a normal life, good paying job, etc.
Well that's what I meant

Make him spend time on things that are productive, and things that HE thinks are productive so he understands his priorities. Don't let me him play gameswhen there are things to be done.

That's just like my older brother. He works nights, he'll get home around 8 and play xbox with the tv and stereo on real loud until like 1. Sameroutine everyday, COD, fifa, 2k9. What makes it worse is that his boss let's him bring his xbox to work so he plays it there to. But he does have a lifeoutside of video games.

how old is your brother?

Between the ages of 11 and 14 I was always on Xband or some other internet gaming site....but I grew out of it.
Anyway, if he enjoy's it let him do his thing...better than being in the streets

Back
Top Bottom