Having siblings that are video game addicts UNappreciation vol. COD for 7 hours straight.......

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

Like the title saids, anyone else have this problem? No matter how hard I try to pry my brother away from the TV screen/computer screen it doesn't help.

Even when its super sunny out, his idea of a good time is spending hours playing Live. Its becoming a serious problem, my brother is now one of those "video heads." I don't want him to end up like those South Koreans who spend like 80% of their conscious time in front of a screen. Any help or advice?

Really??
indifferent.gif

Yep. We actually talked about this in one of my classes the other day. Some kids in South Korea are so addicted to video games, that their parents send themoff to camps where they watch videos of people jump roping and doing other activities. Its that serious. Well thanks for all the responses. I know this isprobably a phase for him like it is for most of you. BUt damn! this is a LOOOOONG phase for him then. If its not this game, then its another it seems like.

i havent played video gms in ages, these gms keep getting more and more addicting with that online play, i bet

i remember being on starcraft, lol

It seems like every kid is like this now. I remember when I was younger I would be outside on my block alll day

i play a decent amount but not as much as the previous gaming generation. on another note my dudes brother is like that. dude would play video games all dayand occasionally take to the female brazilian exchange student about comics or some random stuff. hes a good guy though. just feel kinda bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom