HBCUs... Anybody ever attended/attending one?

damn fambs...

NT coming thru with the info...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my girl REALLY doesnt want me to go...

but i gotta get this last season of hooping and college life out the way before i move on.

grad school aint the same as undergrad.. and it wouldnt hurt to boost my gpa up a lil before i make moves.

and to be honest... i've forgotten what it feels like to be around my own culture. i've been removed from it for 4 years.

i'm startin to over analyze lil tear drop bootys, thinkin she really got rump.

smh... lol...

but on the real... i'm going in as a 22 year old, who's pretty established, already graduated and wont let alot of the nonsense get to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

damn fambs...

NT coming thru with the info...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my girl REALLY doesnt want me to go...

but i gotta get this last season of hooping and college life out the way before i move on.

grad school aint the same as undergrad.. and it wouldnt hurt to boost my gpa up a lil before i make moves.

and to be honest... i've forgotten what it feels like to be around my own culture. i've been removed from it for 4 years.

i'm startin to over analyze lil tear drop bootys, thinkin she really got rump.

smh... lol...

but on the real... i'm going in as a 22 year old, who's pretty established, already graduated and wont let alot of the nonsense get to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
In that case, forget everything anybody else said and just go to an HBCU!

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I went to Hampton in VA...loved it. I was around nothing but other blacks that were all focused on rising to the top. There were some whose parents and grandparents attended Hampton as well. It was a great experience.
Some of the most absolutely beautiful women anywhere.

So true...was a 15:1 ratio women to men in my time there

@peep game

fambs... I'm so used to lack of mass, i went to Walmart in my hometown, predominantly black, and had a damn heart attack.

it keeps me sane.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first day today....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

awesome had three wrecks at all the neck winding i was doing.

my girl hit with some tomfoolery, too. tried to make me feel bad for leaving.

side stepped it, vintage Barry Sanders.. i still love her to death though...

I'm also finna cop this apartment with my famb soon... this is my first REAL apartment, do i will be on the bachelor pad thread coherently, fambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i think I'm really gonna like it here, though. I'm kinda hesitant on certain stuff though...

like putting my rims back on my car or digging deep in my cost and puling out some heat...

cuz i hear boys stay lurking, peeping, trolling, and thieving out here.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

@peep game

fambs... I'm so used to lack of mass, i went to Walmart in my hometown, predominantly black, and had a damn heart attack.

it keeps me sane.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom